kelly's Island early bird

Old 04-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Hey Outdrive Man you going to Kelly's.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like chitty weather, polly stay home and work.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigboat28
Hey Outdrive Man you going to Kelly's.
im out there rain, snow, sleet, or even ice... yeah, were taking a good crew over on sat.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by BraceYourself
I should be there if its not raining.
Which boat you bring will decide if i am going or not.........If the red white and blue makes a apperance i will definatly be in attendance....
Old 04-12-2008, 01:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

Its on. Red white and Blue in scarab style for early bird.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:25 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Its on. Red white and Blue in scarab style for early bird.
cool , cool!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2008, 06:31 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

We went we the third boat in Portside, docking was great fun. Jim I didnt see you there did you make it?
Old 04-14-2008, 09:03 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

It was very cold on Saturday, but I did take the scarab and all I can can say is WOW. I feel very fortunate to have lucked out with this boat. It ran flawless, performed perfect, and acceleration and wave handling was beyond all expectation. The guys that have the 6 boats no what I am saying when I can say there is so much difference in these types of boats compared to bravos. My cig still has its place but I think I have a better understanding of what real offshore boats are all about. For example... I was running the scarab dead into the wind with an occasional 4-5 wave, the nose always stayed down, cut the water like a knife, flew level, nothing and I mean nothing rattled, the boat never flexed or banged (even coming off a wierd wave), then at 3200rpm (56mph) I goosed it to 4000rpm (65mph) and when I did the boat lifted out of the water (still level) and pushed me back into the bolster, the acceleration and the way the boat lifted is like nothing I've felt before, puts my lambo to shame. Reason for the post is to say that if you haven't ran a 6 boat, try and get a ride before you buy your next boat (6 will be all that you want), I never got a chance to ride in a boat like this and I'm glad I took RHC advice and just bought it.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw you running home when i was on my way over. the boat did look good.
Old 04-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds awesome. How much for a ride?

It was very cold on Saturday, but I did take the scarab and all I can can say is WOW. I feel very fortunate to have lucked out with this boat. It ran flawless, performed perfect, and acceleration and wave handling was beyond all expectation. The guys that have the 6 boats no what I am saying when I can say there is so much difference in these types of boats compared to bravos. My cig still has its place but I think I have a better understanding of what real offshore boats are all about. For example... I was running the scarab dead into the wind with an occasional 4-5 wave, the nose always stayed down, cut the water like a knife, flew level, nothing and I mean nothing rattled, the boat never flexed or banged (even coming off a wierd wave), then at 3200rpm (56mph) I goosed it to 4000rpm (65mph) and when I did the boat lifted out of the water (still level) and pushed me back into the bolster, the acceleration and the way the boat lifted is like nothing I've felt before, puts my lambo to shame. Reason for the post is to say that if you haven't ran a 6 boat, try and get a ride before you buy your next boat (6 will be all that you want), I never got a chance to ride in a boat like this and I'm glad I took RHC advice and just bought it.

Quick Reply: kelly's Island early bird

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.