Notices

Want to go to Kelly's?

Old 07-09-2008, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Want to go to Kelly's?

Hi everyone. Donna and I are going to Kelly's Island and Put in Bay this Sunday the 13th with a boatload of friends. Anybody else with a boat want to go along? We're leaving out of Eire Metropark. We normally travel 45-50 mph. The weather is supposed to be good but of course we have to keep an eye on it. Always fun to travel with another boat or 6. Ian
Old 07-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a possibility I will be there. I'll look for you guys!
Old 07-09-2008, 10:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

AW, I will just miss you guys. I will be at PIB next Fri 18th till Sunday 20th. Not going to Boyne, Ian?
Miss you, Dawn !!

Bob
Old 07-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
There is a possibility I will be there. I'll look for you guys!
Go figure. I go to church the LAST TWO SUNDAYS and you don't show up, but you might be there this weekend?

That just ain't right.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Registered

We'll look for you Dawn. Bob, looks like we're not .Donna told me you're not going to be there so what's the point Have that shoulder rebuilt yet? Glad to hear you're on the water again.

Last edited by PatriYacht; 07-09-2008 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Got my dates mixed up
Old 07-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ChiefApache89
Go figure. I go to church the LAST TWO SUNDAYS and you don't show up, but you might be there this weekend?

That just ain't right.

Church That's a good one. I still haven't seen your boat close up. Would've been a good chance and to see you guys also oh ya.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Registered

Ian I thought we planned to leave out of Bowles harbor in Monroe? Dawn it will be good to see you if you are over there. Barb what do you guys have going, Like Ian said it would sure be good to see the boat, and you of course.

Bob, maybe I can talk some other people to taking a run over the following weekend, what days will you be there. My plan is to load our boat up with as many of our local friends that will fit and get them to chip in for gas, sort of like our own personal ferry system With the price of gas we can't afford to travel alone now if I could just talk Ian into letting someone share the cabin overnight with us, I might be able to rent out the couches
Old 07-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
I will be at PIB next Fri 18th till Sunday 20th.

Bob
KELLEYS, no apostrophe with an additional "e".

Give me a call Bob. I may have the boat in the water that week.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PatriYacht
Church That's a good one. I still haven't seen your boat close up. Would've been a good chance and to see you guys also oh ya.
I wish you had made plans to come up the last two weekends. They've worn us out..........I have no desire to see the islands for another month (ah, yeah, right).!

We'll catch up. We're talking about doing the LEOPA Golf Cart Poker Run over Labor Day weekend.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Ian I thought we planned to leave out of Bowles harbor in Monroe? Dawn it will be good to see you if you are over there. Barb what do you guys have going, Like Ian said it would sure be good to see the boat, and you of course.

Bob, maybe I can talk some other people to taking a run over the following weekend, what days will you be there. My plan is to load our boat up with as many of our local friends that will fit and get them to chip in for gas, sort of like our own personal ferry system With the price of gas we can't afford to travel alone now if I could just talk Ian into letting someone share the cabin overnight with us, I might be able to rent out the couches
It's called peace, quiet and relaxing Donna LOL! We did the Fun Run the weekend of June 27-29, left the boat in Port Clinton at Brian & Mandi's place (they have the '79 Silver Flatdeck Cig), then we drove back up Thursday and met 8 other boats from our area up there and trailered the boat back home Monday afternoon.

They just wore us out up there. While I consider myself a professional, even us professionals need to re-energize our batteries every once and a while!

Quick Reply: Want to go to Kelly's?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.