Notices

Toronto Harbour

Old 10-03-2008, 02:05 PM
cloke

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Got mine after being stopped a few times back in 92 or 93. Never been stopped since. Go figure.

I had to do the written at outer harbour marina and the on water with a cop in the boat out at Humber bay in my boat. Nice part was when the new lic for everyone came out, they just mailed me one because I was grandfathered due to my harbour lic.
You only passed cuz you let the cop touch your peepee

Old 10-03-2008, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The young girls that drive the water taxis also have to get a Harbour licence. I am amazed that a couple of them got any sort of licence???
I was at the Island this past summer and paid my three bucks to use the water taxi to go to the mainland. Cool ride and only took five minutes and then its off to see the sites of Toronto...if you don't get whiplash after she hits the dock at breakneck speed!!! Good thing they used old tires all around the hull of the boat!

WTF????

These kids are licenced for up to 60 feet and 200 tons or something like that??? I wonder what happens when they get into a real boat?

Kind of like an old Batman movie...kapow.....crach...thuuuudd! Wank...and any other stupid synonyms I can think of.

Sorry its not synonyms it's "onomatopoeia"
Old 10-04-2008, 05:12 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cloke
You only passed cuz you let the cop touch your peepee
uh Alec,maybe a little repressed Village People fantasy coming out?

I never would have guessed you for the cop type. construction worker sure but not the cop
Old 10-04-2008, 07:33 AM
cloke

Impellers slightly hurt but not bad Raymond thinks its the cupping in the props robbing water. Put restrictors in the exhaust to retain water longer. Says it solved the problem

153 on GPS

You gettin sled ready while I'm still boatin ?????

Old 10-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive had mine for 20 years , never stopped and Im in the Harbour at Marina Quay West. We're out with a load of people on thee sporty drinking and eating.Not me I;m the DD !its basically to tell you to slow down and dont wake the snail boters and paddlers. And of course during the week there is the freighter traffic. Worst of all is the Ferries, some have crash boxes so if you dont watch out they will run you down while of load of onboard nude beach butt buddies are cheering

Last edited by buckknekkid; 10-07-2008 at 07:24 PM.