Notices

Jobienooner?

Old 06-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Smurf,
What happened Sunday. I was on shore with 90M (Mark) and saw you idle by, then you left. We'll be at the nooner too. See you there.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NKissau
Smurf,
What happened Sunday. I was on shore with 90M (Mark) and saw you idle by, then you left. We'll be at the nooner too. See you there.
Idle by where? Gull???

I was just showing the island to some people, then we headed over to the moot, and hung out there for a few hours, then shot up to strawberry...

Where were you?
Old 06-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Registered

Smurf,
You going to be out there friday? We'll have a grouip of 30 boats coming in around 8:45a.m on northside of island try to join in with us. I'm not sure if Smurf will be with us I think he has to work.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by irishtornado
You going to be out there friday? We'll have a grouip of 30 boats coming in around 8:45a.m on northside of island try to join in with us. I'm not sure if Smurf will be with us I think he has to work.
Nope... I got it off!!!! I will be joining you guys Thursday night for the meet and greet, and then will be back early in the am with the boat and crew... staying the night on the water friday night, and doing the fun run on Saturday... Prolly head home saturday night and be back out sunday!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SmurfOnAGixxer
Nope... I got it off!!!! I will be joining you guys Thursday night for the meet and greet, and then will be back early in the am with the boat and crew... staying the night on the water friday night, and doing the fun run on Saturday... Prolly head home saturday night and be back out sunday!!!
Yoiur not joining us for the dancing party back at marina? Hell bring people lets make that Saturday night rockin
Old 06-16-2009, 10:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by irishtornado
Yoiur not joining us for the dancing party back at marina? Hell bring people lets make that Saturday night rockin
Dancing party??? Better fill me in?

I am sure we will hang out for a while, but my buddy has to get home to his wife and kids, im not going to hang out there without any other crew in the boat... So I will be back out sunday with everyone.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SmurfOnAGixxer
Dancing party??? Better fill me in?

I am sure we will hang out for a while, but my buddy has to get home to his wife and kids, im not going to hang out there without any other crew in the boat... So I will be back out sunday with everyone.
Theres a DJ back at the marina in the pavillion on Saturday night. It'll be rocking for sure. More the merrier.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Registered

Nationwide BUI be careful out there.

http://operationdrywater.org/
Old 06-19-2009, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

They just can't leave anything alone can they?! Not that we need a bunch of drunks out there, but they make everyone so paranoid it's rediculous. Makes me not even want to go, because you know all of St. Clair will be targeted that weekend.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Registered

They just can't leave anything alone can they?! Not that we need a bunch of drunks out there, but they make everyone so paranoid it's rediculous. Makes me not even want to go, because you know all of St. Clair will be targeted that weekend.
I agree, but don't let it ruin your weekend. Just keep one person on 2 drinks or less a hour and you got a driver that can pass a BUI stop.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.