Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Great Lakes and Canada
Lake Wisconsin Get Together, August 1st, 2nd >

Lake Wisconsin Get Together, August 1st, 2nd

Notices

Lake Wisconsin Get Together, August 1st, 2nd

Old 07-29-2009, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

i'm staying on madison this weekend, i'll be on lk wi the 8th...
Old 07-30-2009, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zrx
I will be there this weekend, let me know if anyone is going to make it.
Were still going this weekend. Brother-in-law's place on Weigan's Bay right turn before heading to the dam. Will keep a eye out for ya! Carey
Old 07-30-2009, 10:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 24OUTLAWDRIVER55
Were still going this weekend. Brother-in-law's place on Weigan's Bay right turn before heading to the dam. Will keep a eye out for ya! Carey
My boat has been layed up for a year with misc engine problems, i'm keeping it local for testing, granted the weather holds up. I know Rev'd up is coming up for next saturday, the 8th, so i will be out there for sure then. Anyone that wants to meet up for next saturday let me know.

Ryan
Old 07-30-2009, 10:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 24OUTLAWDRIVER55
I know Craig with the Fever btw. Met him last year at the Regatta, and have shot the sheit with him a couple of times now on lk wi as well. Hopefully you guys are out next weekend.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:17 PM
Registered

I changed my mind, i'll be out on lk wi this sunday if anyone else will be out. Finally got my boat back friday evening and took it out on the madison lakes. Everything seems fine, knock on wood......
Old 08-01-2009, 10:23 PM
zrx
Registered

I came up yesterday, did a bit of boating today and will be here all day tomorrow. I'm in Sunset bay right by Fishtales. We will go up to the V Bar about noon-1pm...
Old 08-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Registered

Sweet, i'll be out there eventually, probably about the same time..........
Old 08-03-2009, 09:50 AM
Registered

We were up at V bar Saturday but never made it Sunday. I took the deck boat up Sunday up to the first sandbar for an hour or so and it looked like there were a few diffrerent boats having fun. I lost one of my mufflers on Saturday night so if anyone that is swimming at the bottom of the channel around the ferry clamming or something just let me know you have it.
We wil stop up next Saturday hopefully. Harmany Grove is having a fest that we are going to go to for a while.
ZRX. I shure would like to go for a ride sometime you are up on th lake. We can see you go by at our place.
Ryan get'r broke in for next weekend. I'll have to leave my mufflers off to catch you.....
Just signed up to post
Craig
Old 08-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by misdemeanor
We were up at V bar Saturday but never made it Sunday. I took the deck boat up Sunday up to the first sandbar for an hour or so and it looked like there were a few diffrerent boats having fun. I lost one of my mufflers on Saturday night so if anyone that is swimming at the bottom of the channel around the ferry clamming or something just let me know you have it.
We wil stop up next Saturday hopefully. Harmany Grove is having a fest that we are going to go to for a while.
ZRX. I shure would like to go for a ride sometime you are up on th lake. We can see you go by at our place.
Ryan get'r broke in for next weekend. I'll have to leave my mufflers off to catch you.....
Just signed up to post
Craig
If the weather holds up, i'll be out saturday for sure. Steve with the 26 velocity will be coming up to kick my butt all day on the water as well. I think you better get some mufflers put on so you don't kill me too bad. I'm slower this year with my mufflers........
Old 08-04-2009, 06:55 AM
Registered

Found a pro charger with intercooler. If the deal is right I think I am going to snag it. Good winter project... I am looking into hydrolic steering first. Steve with the 26 velocity must run well because I know what his swim platform looks like every time we run.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.