Notices

Boyne Thunder 2010!!!

Old 04-25-2010, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Boyne Thunder 2010!!!

Check out the new BT site at Boynethunder.com We have bunch of runners signed up already, some good hardware ready 2 Rock!! Come on up 2 the Gorgeous waters of Lake Charlevoix & upper Lake Michigan the w/e of July 9-11!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2010, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Planning on being there. Working on some "investors" to pitch in for the run. But if I come I want a ride on that beast Friday or Sunday!
Old 04-26-2010, 02:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by NKissau
Planning on being there. Working on some "investors" to pitch in for the run. But if I come I want a ride on that beast Friday or Sunday!
no worries!!!
Old 04-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you find any extra let me know! I really want to go but cant justify the entry given this years boating budget. 2 or 3 investors would make it a go lol.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I know the entry is steep. You're going to burn 120-150 gallons of fuel, plus hotels, drinks, tow vehicle, etc... But it is a great time. The city basically shuts down for the run. There are hundreds of spectators at the marina in Boyne and even more downtown Charlevoix. Definitely a fun trip. Just figure out a way to make it happen, Wrink has promised me flat water this year
Old 04-26-2010, 04:37 PM
Registered

I know the entry is steep. You're going to burn 120-150 gallons of fuel, plus hotels, drinks, tow vehicle, etc... But it is a great time. The city basically shuts down for the run. There are hundreds of spectators at the marina in Boyne and even more downtown Charlevoix. Definitely a fun trip. Just figure out a way to make it happen, Wrink has promised me flat water this year
try my best!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by hotjava66
If you find any extra let me know! I really want to go but cant justify the entry given this years boating budget. 2 or 3 investors would make it a go lol.
Hey Java, The Weilands(SP- trucks in your neck of the woods, just south of the Z bridge) usually run a red 28 Saber I believe it is at BT every year!!! They have been great sponsors of the event 4 years!!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Hey Java, The Weilands(SP- trucks in your neck of the woods, just south of the Z bridge) usually run a red 28 Saber I believe it is at BT every year!!! They have been great sponsors of the event 4 years!!
I noticed that on your website. We buy truck parts from them, and their origional store is less than a mile from my house. The guy who runs the Saber I dont know personally but have chatted with him on the web a few times. Glad to see thier involvement in these events!
Old 04-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hotjava66
I noticed that on your website. We buy truck parts from them, and their origional store is less than a mile from my house. The guy who runs the Saber I dont know personally but have chatted with him on the web a few times. Glad to see thier involvement in these events!
they also bring up a (I think it's) a 42 Fountain also!
Old 05-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Registered

Zack sez he will B in the house w/ his brand new OL 44 w/ OL engines!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.