Notices

Anyone from Minnesota

Old 06-22-2010, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Caincando1
Mike, it looks like you aren't the only one up there with a fast twin OB cat.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...778903699.html

Friend of mine. Beautiful boat. He also has a 30 foot Eliminator with triple 300XS's. Also in orange.

Mike
Old 07-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just saw this thread. We are just North of St. Paul and run the St. Croix/Mississippi most weekends. Typically launch at Prescott.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Registered

Hi all, I haven't been on for quite awhile- Work has been crazy and we're getting ready for the Car Craft Summernationals coming up soon. Haven;t had the Formula out for awhile but did get a new mooring cover made. I also have a new extra black one made out of Sunbrella if anyone is looking for one. I need to replace the shifter cable and water pump in the outdrive so hopefully I can find time to tear into it in the next couple weeks. Also have most of my parts for the EFI conversion I'm doing.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RdRacerZ28
Hi all, I haven't been on for quite awhile- Work has been crazy and we're getting ready for the Car Craft Summernationals coming up soon. Haven;t had the Formula out for awhile but did get a new mooring cover made. I also have a new extra black one made out of Sunbrella if anyone is looking for one. I need to replace the shifter cable and water pump in the outdrive so hopefully I can find time to tear into it in the next couple weeks. Also have most of my parts for the EFI conversion I'm doing.
Just picked up my CarCraft registration stuff today and will be out there Saturday and Sunday. I have a primer gray 72 Chevy Pickup with a forward tilt hood if you see it out there stop and say hi.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Registered

We have a large display there with a few of our cars and customer cars. I'm also doing the Real Street Eliminator with my Camaro. We also eat like Kings I enjoy it!
Old 07-18-2010, 06:43 AM
Registered

Can a 47' boat be launched onto the Mississippi near twin cities with a regular trailer?
Old 07-19-2010, 08:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pookie
Can a 47' boat be launched onto the Mississippi near twin cities with a regular trailer?

I'm not sure about the Mississippi River way up by the cities. There are a bunch of go fast boats that big running around the St. Croix on a regular basis.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by RdRacerZ28
I live just south of the cities near Lakeville. I typically go to the Mississippi River. Putting in at Lake City in the Morning. It's fishing opener so this may be interesting lol. Lake Pepin is 22 miles long and 3? miles wide.... lots of room to play. I like it better the that St. Croix. more room, less crowded.

Caincando- you can email me at [email protected]!
We're planning on going to Lake Pepin this weekend. Where is the best place to launch? We'll be staying in South Minn.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Registered

I would say the Lake City Marina. Nice and clean, well kept, plenty of parking space. Also well protected from wind/weather etc.... It is $8 to launch but well worth it. Stress-free.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 13 Posts

We might make a day to lake minnetonka. Anyone have a launch recommendation? How much are the speeding tickets?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.