Torch Lake For The 4th? >

Torch Lake For The 4th?

Notices

Torch Lake For The 4th?

Old 06-28-2010, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Torch Lake For The 4th?

Who is heading to Torch Lake for the 4th?
Old 06-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Registered

I'm heading up wed!! It will be my first 4th of July on torch anything I should know??
Old 06-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll be there Friday morning through Monday- i'll be on the sandbar most of the time and at Dockside...
Jetheadracer- u need to know to throw all your cold beer into the powerquest Enticer with red checkers haha
Old 06-28-2010, 10:38 AM
Registered

I think I saw your boat there a couple of weekends ago. There were two powerquests that had the same graphics sitting near each other with red checkers.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:40 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

we will be there on saturday with the fountain cc with some friends from ft myers offshore
Old 06-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Registered

We will be there on fri thru sun in a 35 lightning with 1000 sc,s. Hopefully hangin at the sandbar . lookin forward to it see ya there !!!!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 09:33 AM
Registered

will be there fri night thru tuesday me and a 32 crownline ob prob be at the sand bar lookin forward to meetin sum new people been snowmobiling there just never boated anything to look out for
Old 06-29-2010, 09:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FOUNTAINBOY27
will be there fri night thru tuesday me and a 32 crownline ob prob be at the sand bar lookin forward to meetin sum new people been snowmobiling there just never boated anything to look out for
Really the only thing to look out for is the sheriff after a couple beers... there is nothing on torch your going to hit like a sunken island or stump... once u come to torch lake 4th I doubt you'll ever go anywhere else
Old 06-30-2010, 08:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Really the only thing to look out for is the sheriff after a couple beers... there is nothing on torch your going to hit like a sunken island or stump... once u come to torch lake 4th I doubt you'll ever go anywhere else
ajfisher
I couldnt agree with you more, the water is awsome, the people are great and the lake is large enough if you need peice and quite after a hard day on the sandbar you can get away fairly easy, the biggest issue is drunks can be a problem at times and docking can get a little frustrating at times, other than that if you just pay attention to what is going on around you, and stay away from the trouble, LIFE IS GOOD! REALLY GOOD!!!!!
AND GUYS THAT HAVE HOT GIRLS BE READY FOR THEM TO BE LOOKED AT, THATS JUST PART OF THE SANDBAR!!!!!!!
JR
Old 06-30-2010, 11:41 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by EASY WAKE
ajfisher
AND GUYS THAT HAVE HOT GIRLS BE READY FOR THEM TO BE LOOKED AT, THATS JUST PART OF THE SANDBAR!!!!!!!
JR
JR- keep an eye out for my boat we'll have some hotties for your viewing pleasure just don't try to steal em or ill pull your plug Lmao

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.