Bud Bash / Houghton Lake >

Bud Bash / Houghton Lake

Notices

Bud Bash / Houghton Lake

Old 07-27-2010, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Bud Bash / Houghton Lake

Is anyone planning on going to Bud Bash on Houghton Lake on August 7th?

I'll be there on a party barge.
Old 07-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have fun with jonny law... I'm sure they'll be thicker than **** this weekend lookin for revenue!
Old 07-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
Have fun with jonny law... I'm sure they'll be thicker than **** this weekend lookin for revenue!
You ain't kiddin'! I have to be extra careful due to something called the "State Bar Board of Examiners" and an upcoming "Character and Fitness Hearing." I simply can't get into trouble, even if it is trouble that I later get out of (I can't even get a ticket and get out of it... it would still screw me over), and they love throwing the plastic zip ties on anyone that looks at them cross-eyed or stumbles in a parking lot.

They think that it's not that big of a deal, as they plea down everything and just have everyone pay a fine, but even the ticket will eff me over... I might be DD for the party barge Sat.!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IMO a waste of time especially if you can't get into trouble.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Registered

I went last year looking to have a lot of fun and IMO it almost sucked. Girls getting hauled away left and right when some bead trading went on. I wont be going back. If you want to have just as uch fun head to the sand bar at torch or down to muskamoot in lake st clair
Old 07-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Registered

zzz

Last edited by drpete3; 07-27-2010 at 08:03 PM. Reason: duplicate
Old 07-27-2010, 08:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by drpete3
I went last year looking to have a lot of fun and IMO it almost sucked. Girls getting hauled away left and right when some bead trading went on. I wont be going back. If you want to have just as uch fun head to the sand bar at torch or down to muskamoot in lake st clair
Last year the weather was terrible, but I didn't see any girls getting hauled away for showing their babyfeeders... I did see some getting hauled off for being intoxicated though.

I go to Muskamoot every weekend. A change of scenery is nice once in a while. It's the same idiots every weekend out at Muskamoot.

My gf's family has a cabin up there that belongs to an association/yacht club. The beach/lake is four houses away. Approximately 13-14 of us go up together, party together, and have a great time. If it wasn't for that core I probably wouldn't go, but we generally stay out of trouble given that we're rarely out in public!

Old 07-28-2010, 08:28 AM
Registered

Im here to tell you I witnessed several ladies getting hauled away for just that reason. The state boys even have a bucket truck with a guy in it w binocs then radios the guys in the boat. I also talked to a guy that was taken to jail cuz he urinated in a remote area by his car and was sited for indescent exposure. His buddies bailed him out and still made the party. All Im saying is that there is more fun to be had elsewhere.

I understand if you have a large group then you have your own party. It just wasnt worth it to me.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by drpete3
Im here to tell you I witnessed several ladies getting hauled away for just that reason. The state boys even have a bucket truck with a guy in it w binocs then radios the guys in the boat. I also talked to a guy that was taken to jail cuz he urinated in a remote area by his car and was sited for indescent exposure. His buddies bailed him out and still made the party. All Im saying is that there is more fun to be had elsewhere.

I understand if you have a large group then you have your own party. It just wasnt worth it to me.

I'm with this guy! Torch sand bar for me!
Old 07-28-2010, 11:49 AM
Registered

I've never been there, but I'm planning on hauling the Scarab up there with a few friends this year. Any recommendations on places to stay, camping or otherwise?

Thanks
-Rob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.