Notices

Gas up SOON!

Old 01-31-2011, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gas up SOON!

Apparantly, the "possible threat" that something bad "might" possibly happen in Egypt, and IF it does, then that could "possibly" cause a "chance" that there "might" be a disruption of the flow of oil through the Suez canal [HIGHLY unlikely] is enough for the worlds biggest parasites [AKA: Speculators] to inflate oil $3-$5 a barrel almost instantly, pretty safe to assume that if gas hasn't skyrocketed where you are already, it will soon, get out and fill up while its still "cheap?"

Michael
Old 01-31-2011, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just in time for me to fill up my snow blower. With the amount of snow heading our way it might cost me $20 to clear my drive way.................
Old 01-31-2011, 04:36 PM
GK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wouldn't worry too much, all we have to do is have one carrier show up and the Suez Canel will be just fine. In fact, I would imagine there has probably already been one deployed. The only increases will be do to Arabs or oil companies trying to capatize on a reason to increase prices.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GK
I wouldn't worry too much, all we have to do is have one carrier show up and the Suez Canel will be just fine. In fact, I would imagine there has probably already been one deployed. The only increases will be do to Arabs or oil companies trying to capatize on a reason to increase prices.
I am from Canada, it would take awhile for our Navy to Row a ship there, plus, sending a warship there might "offend" some terrorist, so, I dont imagine our government would want any part of it, sadly.

I agree, they are making something out of "Nothing", the thing that burns my arse, is that oil will skyrocket because of this "BS" and when things are back to normal in Egypt [as "normal" as things EVER are in the middle East] the oil and gas prices will STAY high, even though there IS no disruptions, or WHERE any disruptions

Someone REALLY needs to reel in these speculators, pretty soon the price of oil will go up because its supposed to "rain"

What really sucks is ANY headway we might have made to get through this economic mess [on BOTH sides of the border] will soon be stopped dead if gas prices raise significantly.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:53 PM
Registered

As long as oil commodities are on the stock exchange oil will fluctuate at the drop of a hat. Pull oil off there and the arabs will pay us to take it.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
As long as oil commodities are on the stock exchange oil will fluctuate at the drop of a hat. Pull oil off there and the arabs will pay us to take it.
Agreed! And stop treating speculators like they have a crystal ball!