Who's The Best For Gel, Paint Work???? >

Who's The Best For Gel, Paint Work????

Notices

Who's The Best For Gel, Paint Work????

Old 09-16-2011, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rendering

this is the rendering i paid for,and this is the one i just asked him to do by the advice of my laywer to end it! i thought i was more than fair since he had my boat and my money!
Attached Thumbnails Who's The Best For Gel, Paint Work????-31_rend_new-1.jpg   Who's The Best For Gel, Paint Work????-boat8.bmp  
Old 09-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Joker 37
Chris Mills is yr guy,, he painted my Outerlimits "Joker 37", my friends Outerlimits "R Limits" and this Bad A_S "Powerquest" down the street,,, none of these boats wr "Skaters" Chris was totaly fair,, Sorry about yr "Awesome"
Joker is a REALLY nice boat. I personally enjoyed helping Chris work on it this Spring. I remember that "Awesome" too. I would not hesitate to use Chris.

Last edited by spazboz; 09-17-2011 at 01:20 AM.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Registered

Received 367 Likes on 211 Posts

If your close to Ohio, go to Glass Dave.. He does a great Job and understand the particulars.. He treats his work as if it was his own!
Jr.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:40 AM
Registered

I called Chris Mills he wasn't to far from me but they told me they they didnt do that. I asked dont you paint boats? Then I said i'd just want it white. No" they replyed " we cant help you" and hung up.... OK THEN He must not like OLD FORMULA'S
Old 09-17-2011, 08:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

call Mitcher T, you won't regret it. mitchertcustompainting.com check out his work
Old 10-29-2011, 09:11 AM
Registered

Default new paint

sneak peek at new paint,from an old lost freind! glad i found him,and gone are all reminders from the hack job! now the anarchy a is still in scheme but that was my design not the other guys.this new guy is joe! and in 4 short weeks has created a monster paint job. he is a true artist.
Attached Thumbnails Who's The Best For Gel, Paint Work????-boat3.jpg   Who's The Best For Gel, Paint Work????-boat4.jpg   Who's The Best For Gel, Paint Work????-boat2.jpg  

Old 10-29-2011, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by martins custom marin
Im best friends with chris and have been working on boats with him since he painted his first boat and i can remember walking around your boat for three years and hearing the stories on how you wantedthe glass work done you were going to do some yourself then chris was going to do it and wanted it painted white then you had to sell your wife on the cost then you wanted it painted up nice. you must have agreed on the artist rendering for the single color and if its so bad why are you using it for your avatar. if your going to bash somebody at least be honest about the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also forgot this boat was going to be a plug that awsome cat had sold to a few different people then ripped them off and was planning on closing there doors and reopening under a different name and building a new mold with this boat befor the cops caught up with them ( it was unfinished and full of filler for sharp lines for making a mold)

Chris has always done us right & his new shop was full last time we were there
Old 11-26-2011, 05:41 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by feline frenzy
sneak peek at new paint,from an old lost freind! glad i found him,and gone are all reminders from the hack job! now the anarchy a is still in scheme but that was my design not the other guys.this new guy is joe! and in 4 short weeks has created a monster paint job. he is a true artist.
Mitcher T would have been my choice...he has a great reputation, experience and been in biz a long time....but that job your friend did for you really looks awesome!!! I like it!!!
Old 12-01-2011, 05:38 PM
Registered

few more pix

couple more pix to check out,cant wait to see it clear coated!
Attached Thumbnails Who's The Best For Gel, Paint Work????-boat1.jpg   Who's The Best For Gel, Paint Work????-boat2.jpg   Who's The Best For Gel, Paint Work????-boat3.jpg  

Who's The Best For Gel, Paint Work????-boat4.jpg  
Old 01-16-2012, 04:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatnt
Toad....
I thought you were a mitcher t man Tom? I told you I would call Mitch and get you the Sunsation pricing dint i?

On a serious note, mitcher t does great work, at a great price (unless your boatnt). Wouldn't take any of my stuff anywhere else.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.