Notices

traverse city check-in

Old 07-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JWoolever
I had hopped to catch up with you guys at the island, I got tied up at the beach giving friends from out of town rides.

Maybe next time.
its all good man! your boat looks and sounds sweet! kevin and larry went back out after running with me back to the beach. next time we can have a beer, the first ones on me
Old 07-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ross251
its all good man! your boat looks and sounds sweet! kevin and larry went back out after running with me back to the beach. next time we can have a beer, the first ones on me
Sounds good.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by Ross251
i think "offshoreexcursion" is registered to run in the boyne thunder, we were together on the boats all day today and i think he mentioned it. the wife and i will be headed out to the lighthouse to throw the hook and watch the boats run to the second card stop....if you want to join us let me know! should be a fun time!
We're the course Marshall between Northport and the lighthouse and later between Elk Rapids and exiting east bay.
ed
Old 07-02-2012, 12:37 AM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by hotjava66
Thanks! Good to see your boat back on the water. What did you end up doing for drives? Next time we are coming up hopefully will have more time to hang out, missed quite a few friends and relatives this trip because we were short on time. Will be back in the area for Boyne Thunder in a couple weeks, you going to be up there?
Yeah it feels good to be driving fast again! The cruiser is great to hang out on and raft up but the Baja is a pure Rush! Especially cruising along with other sweeet powerboats!

We are very excited to be running boyne thunder. Rebuilt our IMCO SC drives. Looked long and hard at SCX, arneson, SCX-4 and felt the SC is the best match for our boat overall.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:42 AM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

What a great day on the water! First time running with Ross251 in his Badazz checkmate with DRYPIPES!!! Sounds amazing, and JWoolever with that paint job that has so much detail up close it will make any Baja owner jelous, and SPEEDWAD in his 26 velocity that hit 88mph!!

Looking forward to more good times this summer!
Old 07-02-2012, 05:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Interceptor
We're the course Marshall between Northport and the lighthouse and later between Elk Rapids and exiting east bay.
ed
I will be doing the same from Elk Rapids , probably up to your 2nd area, look forward to see you out there.