Notices

put in bay marina

Old 04-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default put in bay marina

just tried to reserve a slip for put in bay in july, we normaly stay at the put in bay marina. well now its under new owners and is called park place boat club and will not take a reservation unless you are a member. membership costs are $650 per year plus a one time fee of $250. so it looks like we need to find a new place to stay the couple times a year we go............any suggestions? other than the public docks.......let me know, thanks, ted
Old 04-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

We have stayed at Miller Marina before. Super nice people to deal with, and same price as the public docks.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Registered

ok thanks ill check that one out..........ted
Old 04-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Registered

Ted kell and I have never been there before but we are planning to make it there this summer. I was told I have to goto b dock. you been there? We will b coming w some friends that live on Gross Ilse and are very familiar w PIB. we whould hook up
Old 04-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by drpete3
Ted kell and I have never been there before but we are planning to make it there this summer. I was told I have to goto b dock. you been there? We will b coming w some friends that live on Gross Ilse and are very familiar w PIB. we whould hook up
You guys have a date picked out yet? Better not be the last week in June

B dock is where we stay...

It's one of the public docks, and certainly where the party is. Only problem is mandatory rafting, and no in&out privileges. I have never had a problem on B dock, the dock masters look out for my stuff, and I always tie off in the front row, bow to shore, on the east side of the dock. We usually all know each other anyway, and the only boats that go up front are offshores, so the respect and understanding of where to walk, etc. is there.

We have stayed at Miller when we needed the flexibility to come and go. It's down just past the Crew's nest at the sharp turn in the road. Nice facility and very quiet and family friendly. It's a great spot if that's what you're after.

Last edited by RT930turbo; 04-10-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Registered

Whoa.... is this new "Keys Complex" part of the boat club? And is it built yet? wow.

http://parkplaceboatclub.com/
Old 04-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Registered

It wont be the last week in June. prob in late July.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Registered

we was thinking july 20-22 but nothing is set in stone yet, i just cant get the last weekends of the month off from work........
Old 04-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by drpete3

only thing i have heard is that the b dock is a big party and im ok with that. the place we normally stay was nice because it was within walking distance to a lot of bars, they had shore power and showers, ect....... either way pete we should definitely make plans to hook up together
Old 04-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Registered

oh and i like the privite slips because you dont have to raft off and you can come and go as you please, thats a really big plus for me......i can find a party anywhere.......hahaha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.