Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Great Lakes and Canada
LEOPA Spring Run June 9 >

LEOPA Spring Run June 9

Notices

LEOPA Spring Run June 9

Old 05-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info. Looks like a nice spot to hang out at. Just weary of the ride in to it!! Any idea of a boat count so far??
Old 05-31-2012, 05:43 AM
Registered

Anyone know if i put my boat in Friday night if I can raft off clam diggers dock over night?
Old 05-31-2012, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 125 Likes on 74 Posts

Not sure about clam diggers, but I have a question regarding the Raisin River in Monroe. Is the entire river no wake from the mouth of the river, all the way up to Clam diggers? I have never been threre before (by Boat anyhow) and am trying to figure out how long it will take to get from the Bolles Harbor ramp to Clam Diggers. I am going to trailer to the ramp, and it is about an 1.5 hours from my house, and I need to determine what time I will have to get on the road in the AM....
Old 05-31-2012, 11:56 AM
Registered

It's 3/4 no wake from Erie to Diggers. Figure 15 mins from the mouth of the river to get there.

Kid, I think Diggers has some overnight slips. Otherwise check out River Rasin Marina / Campground. It's on the river about half way between Erie and Diggers.
http://riverraisinmarina.com/

-Rob
Old 05-31-2012, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jriggs
Not sure about clam diggers, but I have a question regarding the Raisin River in Monroe. Is the entire river no wake from the mouth of the river, all the way up to Clam diggers? I have never been threre before (by Boat anyhow) and am trying to figure out how long it will take to get from the Bolles Harbor ramp to Clam Diggers. I am going to trailer to the ramp, and it is about an 1.5 hours from my house, and I need to determine what time I will have to get on the road in the AM....
Figure on about 25 minutes from the ramp to Clam Diggers. About 3 minutes out of the channel at the ramp. Then 10 to 15 minutes of boat ride to the river where the no wake begins, Then about 15 minutes of no wake. That will get you pretty close.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:10 PM
Registered

I've never done it personally but I don't think they really care if you stay docked overnight. Just be like 'oh I got too hammered, need to sleep it off here' if they give you any grief. May even be able to talk a bartender or two into staying with you

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
Anyone know if i put my boat in Friday night if I can raft off clam diggers dock over night?
Old 05-31-2012, 04:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by c_deezy
I've never done it personally but I don't think they really care if you stay docked overnight. Just be like 'oh I got too hammered, need to sleep it off here' if they give you any grief. May even be able to talk a bartender or two into staying with you
Don't know if I can get the lady friend to go for that ... Although I was thinking now that I got this different boat new opportunities would present themselves!

Thanks guys ill try to figure something out
Old 05-31-2012, 06:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
Yes clamdiggers will have over night dock for everyone both Friday and Saturday
Old 05-31-2012, 06:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jriggs
For Bolles Harbor to Clamdiggers is about 20mins
Old 05-31-2012, 06:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Clamdigger will be open at 8am. Driver meeting at 9am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.