Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Great Lakes and Canada
Traverse City Michigan Fun Run Saturday August 10th 2013 to Charlevoix Bay Harbor!!!! >

Traverse City Michigan Fun Run Saturday August 10th 2013 to Charlevoix Bay Harbor!!!!

Notices

Traverse City Michigan Fun Run Saturday August 10th 2013 to Charlevoix Bay Harbor!!!!

Old 08-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jriggs
I am going to be up on Lake Charlevoix on the 10th, so maybe I will hook up with guys on Round lake or something. What is your ETA at Round Lake?
Originally Posted by wrinkleface
No, stay away!! We don't need no stink'n buckeyes!!!!
Make that punk Lynn bring the 43 up!!!
Old 08-02-2013, 07:09 AM
Registered

Received 125 Likes on 74 Posts
Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Make that punk Lynn bring the 43 up!!!
I'll see if I can talk him into it.. We didn't have time to do the bike trails and zip lines etc over at the mountain when we were up for Boyne Thunder, so we are going to check it out next week. I'll keep my eye out for a kick azz 477 NT.. Sounds to me like you want me to bring you up some Buckeye swag to dress up your boat some.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Not sure exactly. Might stop and swim along the way. Round Lake sometime around 1:00-1:30 sounds good! If the group feels like rafting with Wrinkle after lunch that's great also! Bubba should join us for a cruise at least part of the way back towards TC!
Old 08-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Registered

There is fuel in Round Lake and on the East Jordan arm of Lake Charlevoix, I don't think anyone will need it but just piece of mind. If its to rough for anyone we will turn around and maybe head to Northport, Omena, or Suttons Bay. No biggie, we will just go with the flow!

Looking like we are going to have a great run!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:01 AM
Registered

Received 125 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by jriggs
I'll see if I can talk him into it.. We didn't have time to do the bike trails and zip lines etc over at the mountain when we were up for Boyne Thunder, so we are going to check it out next week. I'll keep my eye out for a kick azz 477 NT.. Sounds to me like you want me to bring you up some Buckeye swag to dress up your boat some.
Looks like my Formula 382 and a 43 V Nortech will be making the trip up to Lake Charlevoix this weekend, and will try and hook up with you guys on round lake (as long as the wives don't have other plans for us). We will also try and bring up some nice weather.... It is 80 degrees and sunny down here in Buckeye country....
Old 08-07-2013, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I feel a little out of place with my slow ass 242 convincor now lol.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Registered

LOL! Its all good Nick! Better to have a slow azz boat that actually RUNS then have a fast boat that is broken, scared to run, or can't afford to run!

I talk to boaters all the time telling me story's about how "they had the most fun in their old 25 "fill in the blank " boat. "we took trips everywhere" they say, Now they have a newer larger boat and go 2 miles to the local beach and anchor for the day!
Old 08-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by NickFrantz
Well I feel a little out of place with my slow ass 242 convincor now lol.
my wife has to work all day, but if I can find someone to ride along I will be in the back of the pack as well! no worries we just take our time and the group waits when they cant see us anymore
Old 08-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Platinum Member

Not going to make this run, planning on the next one. Busy making tall tree short all weekend...... money trees!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't let Nick kid you he has no problem cruising at 50

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.