Notices

Lake erie winter blues / pics and vids

Old 02-24-2015, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by TENSION
JJ Muskies was the original name...
Hah, you beat me to it!

As for wings I suggest giving the thirsty rip off one more chance... but, you gotta get them non breaded and grilled... Probably the best wings I have had in a long time... Like I said before, I love the Brass Pelican ones wings. The place is not for the faint hearted. It really is a dump but the grub is great..

As for dockage I can see how you guys at CP love it.. Thats gotta be one of the best places if you have a kid. Its a cheep babysitter if you get a fee pass with the dock... We have been at members at Venetion for at least 20 years now. It really feels like a second home... Skipper buds/Cleats marina sounds great but how can you leave a 20 year streak. Venetion has always been fun but it has changed over the years.. As for Frick not knowing anyone there, just spend a day with my old man... By the end of the day you will probably have met 75% of the members..

Two questions about CP, Do you ever get used to hearing the Blue Streak Click and Clatter & Do you gotta plan out your dinner so you don't get in the traffic getting off the island?
Jr.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

does anyone know Mike Kent who used to run out of the Maumee River in a 33 foot ZX Donzi
Old 02-25-2015, 09:54 AM
Registered

Never had problem with sound of roller coasters used to it and for the traffic for dinner, at that time of day no one is coming or going they get there early and leave late so they get their money worth
Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Hah, you beat me to it!

As for wings I suggest giving the thirsty rip off one more chance... but, you gotta get them non breaded and grilled... Probably the best wings I have had in a long time... Like I said before, I love the Brass Pelican ones wings. The place is not for the faint hearted. It really is a dump but the grub is great..

As for dockage I can see how you guys at CP love it.. Thats gotta be one of the best places if you have a kid. Its a cheep babysitter if you get a fee pass with the dock... We have been at members at Venetion for at least 20 years now. It really feels like a second home... Skipper buds/Cleats marina sounds great but how can you leave a 20 year streak. Venetion has always been fun but it has changed over the years.. As for Frick not knowing anyone there, just spend a day with my old man... By the end of the day you will probably have met 75% of the members..

Two questions about CP, Do you ever get used to hearing the Blue Streak Click and Clatter & Do you gotta plan out your dinner so you don't get in the traffic getting off the island?
Jr.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:27 AM
Registered

When it comes to meals at CP we can bring things to make at the dock, there's all the restaurants (Famous Daves, Bay Harbor, Breakers Hotel, Quaker Steak all 10% off, Can take boat anywhere (islands, downtown Sandusky, etc.) just like everyone else. We also get meal passes to the park itself, with that we get 2 free meals a day per pass. That's a lot of options and you don't even need to leave the park. You can even order pizza on those late night parties and have it delivered right to your dock. I know not everyone likes Cedar Point but it works for us.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Ya? wish the food was good though, I wish it was a Cleats.... Quaker is WAY over rated....
I never see you at Cleats.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by bigboat28
I never see you at Cleats.
Once in a while we shoot over there for lunch, depends last year we did more Sandusky runs because gas was a tad cheaper
Old 02-27-2015, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts

Looks like the weather is going to give us a break next week. :fingers crossed:
Old 02-27-2015, 09:25 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Yes with snow every day lol
Old 02-27-2015, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Last night I seen 5 sleds ripe past the house on the lake. I wish I seen water instead
Old 02-27-2015, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts

At least the temp is above -20. Lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.