Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Sunday Funday at the moot.

Video taken from a friend of mine. I was in the water somewhere

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=KImD2WcmJKY
Old 06-23-2014, 07:17 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whole lot of "fist pumping" going on lol , looks like it was rockin pretty good!
Old 06-23-2014, 08:29 AM
Registered

Holy dudes!?!?! I only got through the first 40 seconds; too much going on there for me to watch on a Monday morning....haha

Egggghhhh, Mondays always suck.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:25 AM
Registered

The Moot is usually a 10 to 1 ratio of dudes to chicks......... Its usually a good time though. I make a few trips there per year, but it's like that almost every weekend and I just don't want to party that hard all the time...... I am still suffering from my "relaxation" on Saturday and I was no where near there...
Old 06-23-2014, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

----Water has a yellow tinge!.......Bill S
Old 06-23-2014, 11:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by low_psi View Post
The Moot is usually a 10 to 1 ratio of dudes to chicks......... Its usually a good time though. I make a few trips there per year, but it's like that almost every weekend and I just don't want to party that hard all the time...... I am still suffering from my "relaxation" on Saturday and I was no where near there...
This is Exactly why i bring my own chicks! Some weeks are better than others on the ratio but, its a good time regardless. Most of the time we will anchor outside of that with friends and walk in throughout the day. It can get to be a bit much with all the youngsters! Heck, my Mom & Dad tied up with us for an hour or so and had a blast! Mom had to go though cause her ears were hurting lol.
Old 06-23-2014, 03:02 PM
Registered

We had a blast out there yesterday. We anchored outside of the line as well and spent most of the day hanging out around the boat and tossing a football around. We took 2 trips through the line and it was a pretty good time. If you see an old, crappy white purple and teal PQ, come say hi and grab a beer.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DanG28 View Post
We had a blast out there yesterday. We anchored outside of the line as well and spent most of the day hanging out around the boat and tossing a football around. We took 2 trips through the line and it was a pretty good time. If you see an old, crappy white purple and teal PQ, come say hi and grab a beer.
Sounds good and will do. I won't be out this weekend as we're heading to PIB Friday morning but, I'm there just about every weekend otherwise.
Old 06-23-2014, 06:13 PM
Registered

I hate how the young morons always seem to have a splash party and get everybody in the area soaking wet. Other than that we go in the line at least 2 or 3 times a year.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 12meter joe View Post
Video taken from a friend of mine. I was in the water somewhere

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=KImD2WcmJKY
Thought that was Rita's Remedy!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.