Leopa Thunderfest this weekend..... >

Leopa Thunderfest this weekend.....

Notices

Leopa Thunderfest this weekend.....

Old 07-22-2015, 12:36 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
I am staying at matts marina also do we will hook up for a drink I'm sure...

I wonder if Orlandi (i not o) would come say hi to me.... Lol I don't care for him but that's my issue...
Fixed it for you........I understand Tim...........some pills are harder to swallow than others.
Old 07-22-2015, 12:42 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

I will be coming Saturday around 8:30 by water from Sandusky. Leaving dock at 8 see everyone then.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
Fixed it for you........I understand Tim...........some pills are harder to swallow than others.
Thanks I figured you would make sure that your presence was well-known because that's what you do you're probably the cockiest person I've ever seen on the Internet anywhere ever in my life
Old 07-22-2015, 11:07 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I haven't had any problems with Brian, he took my boat in on short notice for something and ended up with a longer list than expected of things I wanted him to check out and still has it done for Thunderfest. Not to mention numerous calls to pick his brain (weekends included) on trouble shooting for myself and friends, and he didn't make a dime off of those.
Old 07-23-2015, 04:48 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I am glad he's been good to you, the only advice he offered me was buying his Holley efi and telling me how stupid I am at building my own engines and having no clue, yes I had a few issues but in the end they run good and I am working my own bugs out to my budget level, for a buisness owner to publicly bash on me is just not professional.... He's cocky and full of himself.... All because I didn't feel I needed a 8000.00 efi system for a 70 mph old cig...and I am a fool for not dynoing my engines when it was June and inwas out of money ... I don't have endless cash to do this...

He may be a great guy when you spend money with him and maybe is a great guy otherwise, but the few things he has posted against me shoes me otherwise..

Originally Posted by ajfisher
I haven't had any problems with Brian, he took my boat in on short notice for something and ended up with a longer list than expected of things I wanted him to check out and still has it done for Thunderfest. Not to mention numerous calls to pick his brain (weekends included) on trouble shooting for myself and friends, and he didn't make a dime off of those.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:15 AM
Banned

Tim, You personally bashed me and my boat here and on Power Boat Swap, you and your friends were bashing Bob Madara for something that you did by blaming it on product not a clearance and oil issue that was out of their control. I had a dog in that fight as I told you Mark Nelms the owner of Johnson lifters is family so I was privy to information while everybody else was relying on what you were posting. He called me yesterday about other business and you still came up in our conversation because of the sore spot that still lingers. I suggested EFI several times as an better way nothing else. I did not have time for your build and still do not but I would have helped, you chose other routes. I am confident of my ability and stick up for my colleagues/friends but if you chose "cocky" so be it, I get work because of my skills not my mouth.
Old 07-23-2015, 07:43 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Brian I never blamed johnson lifter and in no way forced them to help, they did and that was great and gave them props for it, I still talk to randy myself as a friend so if there are other things being said then I don't know about it, you don't know the entire story there is always 2 sides, you are best buds with bob so I see you stick up that's fine but don't think I am stupid because I am not...

As far as the Baja? Dude seriously 30,000 for a boat with no rigging???? Does that one at least have a title? lol
Old 07-23-2015, 07:57 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Btw brian I'm pretty sure you don't know what was discussed between bob and I on the phone... Many important details left out of emails.... Was spoke on phone... Drop it
Old 07-23-2015, 09:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Full Force
Brian I never blamed johnson lifter and in no way forced them to help, they did and that was great and gave them props for it, I still talk to randy myself as a friend so if there are other things being said then I don't know about it, you don't know the entire story there is always 2 sides, you are best buds with bob so I see you stick up that's fine but don't think I am stupid because I am not...

As far as the Baja? Dude seriously 30,000 for a boat with no rigging???? Does that one at least have a title? lol

Another dig Tim !!!!! All 3 of my boats have titles and the value of my boat should not concern you unless you are buying it. We have been through this before but I see you continue to press this and mention me on your other threads yet you say you want to "DROP IT", make up your mind.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:34 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

.....Weather looks excellent for the run, post your Thunderfest pics as soon as you can

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.