Like Tree5Likes

PIB / Kellys Bound

Reply
Old 10-07-2017, 07:42 AM
  #121
Gold Member
Gold Member
Trade Score: (5)
 
Full Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Olmsted Falls,Ohio Marblehead,Oh
My Boats: 85 Cigarette Mistress
Posts: 9,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frickstyle View Post
thought you would like that. Flash back to a few weeks ago when you almost got swamped.
UGH that sucked BAD...
Full Force is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:16 AM
  #122
Registered
 
bigboat28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ohio
My Boats: 2004 31 Formula PC and a 1988 28 Pantera for sale
Posts: 3,093
Default

Timmy Aronow never stays home, never to rough, lol.
bigboat28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:12 AM
  #123
Gold Member
Gold Member
Trade Score: (5)
 
Full Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Olmsted Falls,Ohio Marblehead,Oh
My Boats: 85 Cigarette Mistress
Posts: 9,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboat28 View Post
Timmy Aronow never stays home, never to rough, lol.
that's funny I was the only boat out that day and I was smart enough to turn around after that mishap
Full Force is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:43 AM
  #124
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
frickstyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
My Boats: 1990 Top Gun, Pursuit 3370
Posts: 2,776
Default

Ran into some pretty tough water this weekend. Got properly spanked by Rob in the 1350 46ft Cig on Sunday leaving PIB. That's the boat to have, looked like he was cruising as I was certainly driving best I could. At some point I just gave up, wasn't worth the consequences to try and keep up. Man that boat is sweet!
frickstyle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:35 AM
  #125
Gold Member
Gold Member
Trade Score: (5)
 
Full Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Olmsted Falls,Ohio Marblehead,Oh
My Boats: 85 Cigarette Mistress
Posts: 9,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frickstyle View Post
Ran into some pretty tough water this weekend. Got properly spanked by Rob in the 1350 46ft Cig on Sunday leaving PIB. That's the boat to have, looked like he was cruising as I was certainly driving best I could. At some point I just gave up, wasn't worth the consequences to try and keep up. Man that boat is sweet!
8 more feet of boat helps lol
Full Force is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:40 AM
  #126
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
frickstyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
My Boats: 1990 Top Gun, Pursuit 3370
Posts: 2,776
Default

Yeah, it's a bad machine!!! No contest. Plus +25mph over mine, and accelerates probably twice as fast.
frickstyle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 11:55 AM
  #127
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
frickstyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
My Boats: 1990 Top Gun, Pursuit 3370
Posts: 2,776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Force View Post
that's funny I was the only boat out that day and I was smart enough to turn around after that mishap
Sometimes it's spooky when you're the only one out there, like Saturday afternoon/evening. These boats do not like oncoming quartering seas, at 50-60mph, at least not 4+ ftrs. Was certainly sporty out.

Need to start saving my dollars for a 46+ boat.....
frickstyle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 02:23 PM
  #128
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lyons, Ohio
My Boats: 47 Fountain Lightning, Mastercraft Prostar 190
Posts: 245
Default

Oktoberfest is this weekend, and the weather looks to be nice!
jriggs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:29 PM
  #129
Registered
 
bigboat28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ohio
My Boats: 2004 31 Formula PC and a 1988 28 Pantera for sale
Posts: 3,093
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jriggs View Post
Oktoberfest is this weekend, and the weather looks to be nice!
Pool bar????
bigboat28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:27 PM
  #130
Gold Member
Gold Member
Trade Score: (5)
 
Full Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Olmsted Falls,Ohio Marblehead,Oh
My Boats: 85 Cigarette Mistress
Posts: 9,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frickstyle View Post
Sometimes it's spooky when you're the only one out there, like Saturday afternoon/evening. These boats do not like oncoming quartering seas, at 50-60mph, at least not 4+ ftrs. Was certainly sporty out.

Need to start saving my dollars for a 46+ boat.....
Totally get it lol
Full Force is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.