Dragon Dragon Dragon >

Dragon Dragon Dragon

Notices

Dragon Dragon Dragon

Old 08-13-2004, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Dragon Dragon Dragon

Best I can tell from your sketch is that you are planning to put a brass dancer pole that anchors between the two tanks, comes up through the floor and telescopes (when desired) beyond the roof......correct?
Old 08-18-2004, 01:05 PM
Cig Bullet

Craig, I wish the best for everone but isn't that cockpit going to get warm?? She is not the prettiest boat on the water either. Why leave Cigarette when you have a good thing going? Have you seen the factory yet, if not stop buy because it is awsome. I heard you were going to farm all the work on the boat out, how do you keep quality up if the boat is never in your shop? What about a dealer networwork? Well all the best and I hope you sell out ever year.

Cig-Bullet

Old 08-18-2004, 05:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cig Bullet
Craig, I wish the best for everone but isn't that cockpit going to get warm?? She is not the prettiest boat on the water either. Why leave Cigarette when you have a good thing going? Have you seen the factory yet, if not stop buy because it is awsome. I heard you were going to farm all the work on the boat out, how do you keep quality up if the boat is never in your shop? What about a dealer networwork? Well all the best and I hope you sell out ever year.

Cig-Bullet
Be nice now. Not the prettiest boat out there? Like everything in life beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think it is the best looking boat on the market and after looking at everything on the market (including Cigarette), I bought Dragon #3. Besides who wants to look like everyone else. Just my humble opinion.
Old 08-18-2004, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cig Bullet

Cig-Bullet
Old 08-18-2004, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Best I can tell from your sketch is that you are planning to put a brass dancer pole that anchors between the two tanks, comes up through the floor and telescopes (when desired) beyond the roof......correct?

Hey NORDEE,
You can put one on the formula.... Since it has everything else on it

Last edited by Wasabe; 08-19-2004 at 07:49 PM.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:06 AM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: Dragon Dragon Dragon

Originally Posted by EricT
Be nice now. Not the prettiest boat out there? Like everything in life beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think it is the best looking boat on the market and after looking at everything on the market (including Cigarette), I bought Dragon #3. Besides who wants to look like everyone else. Just my humble opinion.
Congratulations EricT,
The Dragon is an awesome boat and Craig and Scott are great to work with.
Old 08-19-2004, 10:32 AM
Registered

It's really nice inside not warm at all. I also have a air systems for the cockpit for those who want it. At Lake Havasu we had 8 people riding and everyone was very confortable. The magazine writers who have wrote about the Dragon to date say there is a nice breeze coming through and have all been positive. It's not hot at all. The back seat and sun cushion are in the open. There's no accounting for taste, there are people that like Cigs, there are people who hate Cigs, they like Fountains, Nor Techs, Power Plays, Formulas, Skaters, MTIs, Sunsations, Panteras, Scarabs, Apaches, Sonics or any of the other good brands of performance boats. The Dragon is not for everyone. As far as quality control you need to see one. They are as perfect as they come. Lamination is specialized and is performed in the Dragon factory that only deals in exopy, only. The rigging is by Mercuy Marine's Lake X, now in a new place. You can test your own boat with Mercury personal. The inside is done by Jeffery......I need not say more. Paint, they are like a mirror because of the finish work just ask anyone who has looked at one live. You are more than welcome to visit all or any of the places with me. Come for a ride. The Dragon is another choice in a performance boating. You can love them or hate them. So far there are 4 in love 3 maybe falling in love and hopefully others looking for love. cb
Old 08-19-2004, 04:43 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Craig,

you're funny! And a class act.

Cig Bullet,

I've seen the Dragon in person and it is something to behold. The rigging from what I've seen is as good (or better) as any Cig/Skater/Nortech, etc.

I'm not stroking Craig at all. But you have to give the guy credit for what he and his crew have accomplished. To ask why did he leave Cigarette is a relevent question but you have to see that progression and change is good for everyone. To knock the Dragon when you haven't seen one (assuming you haven't) is foolish at best. Go ride in one and crawl through it. You're doubts will be put to ease.

Eric, hope to be out there with you when you take delivery. Did you get my message today?

Tank
Old 08-19-2004, 05:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
Craig,

you're funny! And a class act.

Cig Bullet,

I've seen the Dragon in person and it is something to behold. The rigging from what I've seen is as good (or better) as any Cig/Skater/Nortech, etc.

I'm not stroking Craig at all. But you have to give the guy credit for what he and his crew have accomplished. To ask why did he leave Cigarette is a relevent question but you have to see that progression and change is good for everyone. To knock the Dragon when you haven't seen one (assuming you haven't) is foolish at best. Go ride in one and crawl through it. You're doubts will be put to ease.

Eric, hope to be out there with you when you take delivery. Did you get my message today?

Tank
Well put Tank! Craig is KING!!!! I got your message today. I am in a sales meeting in Denver right now. I will call you in about an hour.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been looking everywhere for exopy. Where in the world did you find it?

Quick Reply: Dragon Dragon Dragon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.