2010 htm2 sr24 >

2010 htm2 sr24

Notices

2010 htm2 sr24

Old 02-21-2013, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 htm2 sr24

I rigged this boat completely by myself and doing some final tuneing. Ive already had it on the water a couple of times and I know this boat inside out. I am running 750HP blower motor
with the IMCO drive this combination was in my other boat that I sold. Can somebody give me the optimum center line height of the prop to the bottom of the center or tunnel of the boat?
Old 03-28-2013, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

I like to know this too ,mine ,s a older .98 SR24 ,I,m using a Bmax drive (no shortie ) Last year I had a 750 hp blower engine and ran 94 mph .
I also like to know what the best height is for top speed ,like to know what the centerline propshaft is in relationship to the lowest point from the sponsons when the drive is trimmed level with the cav plate parallel to the bottem ?
Old 03-30-2013, 12:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll measure mine in a couple weeks when I get back out to Havasu (where I store my boat). I think propping correctly is more important than X dimension. With props I have a lot of control over the running depth of the boat. At cruise my cavitation plate is totally out of the water and I am surfacing the prop with an xr drive with a standard lower. At cruise and faster the transom notch is at least 2-3 inches above the running surface....leaving only about 2 inches of depth and 18 inches of length still in contact with water.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:18 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by racinjason65
I'll measure mine in a couple weeks when I get back out to Havasu (where I store my boat). I think propping correctly is more important than X dimension. With props I have a lot of control over the running depth of the boat. At cruise my cavitation plate is totally out of the water and I am surfacing the prop with an xr drive with a standard lower. At cruise and faster the transom notch is at least 2-3 inches above the running surface....leaving only about 2 inches of depth and 18 inches of length still in contact with water.
Let us know what your x dimension is Jason

Thx A.J