Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Hustler
32 Hustler >

32 Hustler

Notices

32 Hustler

Old 01-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was with you when you first looked at it old man. Now if you'd only cut me a deal on a car we'd call it even.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:35 PM
CB
Registered

for SOME reason i thought that was you
Old 01-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Registered

Yup - you can't shake your old boat broker! I remember when you and I first went to see that boat, it was in Richie's basement sitting next to his new 38 Slingshot. I didn't make a cent on the deal - I respected the heck out of Richie and I knew you loved the boat so much that I didn't have the heart to charge either one of you to put the deal together (although I should have....you bugged me for 6 months).

It was a trip seeing THE 32 that ran 122 mph with the big power and Arneson's sitting there unrigged and perfect in the basement. As I remember, Richie took out part of the wall to his basement so he could put the boats down there. Heck, it was my personal dream basement, but then again my wife tells me I'm warped. Tell me if I am remembering it incorrectly, but that boat was built like a tank and had a cabin with all sorts of weight saving materials...yes? I just read another thread asking about cracks in the boat...is that guy referring to the little (like 1/4 inch long hairline gel coat) cracks that come off the edges of the engine compartment vents? That was that way back in '99....it was a cosmetic issue at worst. That hull had something like 250 hours on it...and you added what? 15 hours? I have a hard time thinking you cracked anything. Good luck with the sale - somebody's getting one heck of a deal.

Last edited by Cigster; 01-07-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:54 AM
CB
Registered

you need to decide what you want first !!
yes it was , never saw anything like it
you saw them and they are nothing , i know
it is tank and yes it was as you remember showing me how the stringers were tied into the hull and waht he did when it was being built
it still has hardly any hours on it 265 or so
give me ring when you can
chris
Old 01-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cigster

Tell me if I am remembering it incorrectly, but that boat was built like a tank and had a cabin with all sorts of weight saving materials...yes?
Was the boat laid up with composite cores in the cabin?
Old 01-12-2009, 09:06 AM
CB
Registered

No Composites , Epoxy Or Vacuum Bagging That I Know Of
Old 01-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Registered

Actually, I am pretty sure the hull is vacuum bagged. As I remember, they all were in that model year. The cabin is real spartan - it's all there, but it's not a plush setup. For instance, they used a roll up curtain on the head entry way instead of a door - anything they could to make it simple, durable and light. As for you CB...I know the car I want...you've got to stop trying to sell me a granny grocery hauler!!! I'm too young and too male to be driving around in one of those things.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Registered

Trying to put me in a granny cruiser...Remember what it felt like to not quite be 40 Chris....if you can think back that far!!! Seriously, I can't get over how this site has grown. We were the either the first or among the first corporate advertisers on OSO back in 1999. Jeff (I think that was the guy) e-mailed me when I was placing free ads on the site for Blue Lightning Marine and offered us a spot on the banner. Whoever runs this site has done one heck of a job. Back to the boat - If your boat was white you'd be asking 30K more and likely getting a buyer. Hopefully someone reading this will get the picture...this boat is far from a 30K boat. Without power maybe...but as it sits it's one heck of a deal. I'll give you a scream in the AM old timer.

Last edited by Cigster; 01-12-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Registered

Could someone that recieved the pics post them up?

Thanks
Old 01-27-2009, 09:30 PM
CB
Registered

What's Your Email Address

Quick Reply: 32 Hustler

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.