344 Cheetah Finishin' It >

344 Cheetah Finishin' It

Notices

344 Cheetah Finishin' It

Old 10-30-2009, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by "SHUKO"
My wife and I just bought this boat from Aqua-Mania in Alexandria Bay, NY. Just wondering if anybody knows anything about this boat's history. I found a thread from somebody talking about this boat and a Donzi at a poker run and they mentioned that one of them was "hit hard/hit something hard on the left side with about 3' of patch work". I haven't been able to find any "patch jobs" on this boat so I'm thinking that they may have been talking about the Donzi.
I saw this boat in person on Oneida Lake. It was hit hard on the port side and bottom. It's a beautiful boat, but I passed. I have pics somewhere. Might of deleted them, but I'll look.

Last edited by VelocityRick; 10-30-2009 at 08:26 AM. Reason: general update
Old 10-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Registered

This was the only one I could find, sorry.
Attached Thumbnails 344 Cheetah Finishin' It-swamp_run_2008_007_-large-.jpg  
Old 10-30-2009, 08:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by VelocityRick
I saw this boat in person on Oneida Lake. It was hit hard on the port side and bottom. It's a beautiful boat, but I passed. I have pics somewhere. Might of deleted them, but I'll look.
Funny what you learn after ther purchase. The dealer didn't happen to mention anything about that. Do you have more specifics about the damage?
Old 10-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Registered

Funny what you learn after ther purchase. The dealer didn't happen to mention anything about that. Do you have more specifics about the damage?
I just PM'd a friend that took some pics of the boat too. He's checking to see if he has some of the damage. I'll find something for you. It's just a matter of time.......lol

Here's a pic of your dealer getting towed in the Poker run. Ran out of fuel......lol
Attached Thumbnails 344 Cheetah Finishin' It-72808-164.jpg  
Old 10-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Registered

Just noticed that you are from Williamsport, PA I'm just south of Harrisburg in York. Where do you boat?
Old 10-30-2009, 10:25 AM
Registered

Just noticed that you are from Williamsport, PA I'm just south of Harrisburg in York. Where do you boat?
We boat on the Sushehanna River in Williamsport. We are getting quite a few high performance boats up here. 4 Active Thunders, Formula's , Baja's, Fountain, an IMP, even a 38 TG Cigarette plus a few others. We usually make a couple trips out to Raystown Lake too. I assume that in York you boat on the Susquehanna, am I right?
Old 10-30-2009, 10:52 AM
Registered

We boat on the Sushehanna River in Williamsport. We are getting quite a few high performance boats up here. 4 Active Thunders, Formula's , Baja's, Fountain, an IMP, even a 38 TG Cigarette plus a few others. We usually make a couple trips out to Raystown Lake too. I assume that in York you boat on the Susquehanna, am I right?
Yep, At Long Level and Raystown. You must boat with Rick. He has a 32' AT.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:56 AM
Registered

Yep, At Long Level and Raystown. You must boat with Rick. He has a 32' AT.
Yeah we boat with Rick. He just sent his motors out to be rebuilt. Looking to get around 650 hp naturally aspirated out of them. Good bunch of guys! By the way where can I find some pictures of your boat? We were going to look at one in York but ended up buying this one before we got a chance to make it down that way.

Last edited by "SHUKO"; 10-30-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Registered

Sure it wasn't mine........lol
Attached Thumbnails 344 Cheetah Finishin' It-1.jpg   344 Cheetah Finishin' It-9.jpg  
Old 10-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Registered

Sure it wasn't mine........lol
It was a new one listed at a dealership.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.