Drive and tab indicator cable lengths 388 Slingshot >

Drive and tab indicator cable lengths 388 Slingshot

Notices

Drive and tab indicator cable lengths 388 Slingshot

Old 03-28-2010, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Hey when your finished come on up here and Ill help ya do mine My tab ones got caught up in there buffer when the buffed my transom.the shell is broken open and bent in half, they still work for now but its coming.They really need springs on the to keep the slack out of them. LMarth boat has them ,mine didn't come with them.not sure if they help or not, but there is slack in mine. the drive cable also.

Hey thanks for the measurements!!!
Rob
Finished cables and everything working great. Used a straight edge off the hull to align the tabs and drives. Set that in the middle of the indicator on zero. I could see where some springs on the back of the indicator might help. Mine doesnt have any and there is a slight amount of delay going from one direction to the other. Just happy to have them working smoothly.

After finishing cables bolted my freshly rebuilt drive back on and cleaned her up. Put it in the water Saturday and burnt up a MSD box! Ordered two boxes from Jeg's and hope to be back out on the water next weekend. Always something.....