Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish... its supposed 2 b nice out
Old 04-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Registered

Question In your Face Marketing

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Hustler seems to have a new "in your face" marketing program. Ads slamming competition, buying Fountain routine and now the 39 Rockit is the fastest, best whatever.

My question is why don't they sell more boats? They always put on a big show in Miami but I haven't seen a new Hustler any of FPC's runs in years (the big blue diesel 50 comes to mind circa 2005).

The 50 at the show looked nice with the ASD's/ Triple 800's but the rub rail on the port side looked like Stevie Wonder was working that day.

So if they are so great............why aren't there more on the water? How many 39 Rockits have been made in the last 2 years? Have there been any magazine write ups on any Hustler products in the last two years?
I appreciate your compliment about the "in your face" marketing. I work really hard at it and it is paying off in dividends. I and a few of my customers just did the Key West Run in Nov and had a few boats in the Miami FPC run as well. Hustler is one of the few boat companies still running a full crew and 40 hour week. If you want the real information I would suggest you call other boat companies and setup a tour of the plant and If you would like to take a tour of our facility and come see what we do and see how we build boats feel free to call me and I will set it up for you. Only then will you know the "real truth" of who is selling what. Looking forward to your call and meeting you soon.

What boat do you currently own ( HP/SPeed) and where do you do most of your boating?

Thanks,
John Cunningham
[email protected]

Old 04-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Registered

wow i love that boat on the cover
thanks to hustler it is on the cover
thanks hustler
Old 04-11-2010, 08:12 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The one for sale is the one that was in the booth at the 2009 Miami boat show, right? I got to go for a ride in the in water show Rockit. Wow, what a boat! It ran through 3-4 foot seas at 100mph better than my 34' Super Hawaii at half that speed. With none of that skimming the top of the waves feeling I have felt in other "fast" Vs.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by raceday500
I appreciate your compliment about the "in your face" marketing. I work really hard at it and it is paying off in dividends. I and a few of my customers just did the Key West Run in Nov and had a few boats in the Miami FPC run as well. Hustler is one of the few boat companies still running a full crew and 40 hour week. If you want the real information I would suggest you call other boat companies and setup a tour of the plant and If you would like to take a tour of our facility and come see what we do and see how we build boats feel free to call me and I will set it up for you. Only then will you know the "real truth" of who is selling what. Looking forward to your call and meeting you soon.

What boat do you currently own ( HP/SPeed) and where do you do most of your boating?

Thanks,
John Cunningham
[email protected]
You always have a nice display in Miami at the show but that is the only place you seem to see your boats. How many 39's have you built/sold in the two years that boat is out? When you say you have a full crew and they work 40 hour weeks what are they doing building boats or coming up with tag lines for advertisements?

Outerlimits, Sunsation and Nortech have all had extensive photos of new boats being built/sold in 2010. Where are the shots of all these awesome Hustlers leaving the factory if your dividends are paying off so well?

You build a nice looking, performing product but back to my original question.......If they are so great why don't we see more of them?

As to your question, I have a 32 Sunsation MCOB with 6.2/377s that is run in South Florida. Boat runs low 70's as is.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:50 PM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 73 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by SLOWBOATER
thanks hustler
Nice boat, I think I have seen it somewere before...
Old 04-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SLOWBOATER
thanks hustler
The chik is hot too...
Old 04-21-2010, 09:31 PM
Registered

have to agree with hottt chick