Hustler & Checkmate Dealer

Notices

Hustler & Checkmate Dealer

Old 07-18-2017, 12:56 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hustler & Checkmate Dealer

We are a new Hustler & Checkmate dealer.....Web address is...www.cstruckshoppe.com please click our Facebook link and give us a like. We look forward to being a part of the Hustler community in the future.
Old 07-18-2017, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Best of luck, nice to see new performance boat dealers.

Padraig
Old 07-18-2017, 03:15 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Thank you I appreciate that....
Old 07-21-2017, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts

I live in your area. I've seen your adds. The Hustler 29 MCOB is very sweet! Best of luck! Is Checkmate building any ZT280s or Convincor 270 MCOBs?
Old 07-22-2017, 11:51 AM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Default Checkmate Open Bow

Hello,
I will check with the owner and see if he has any plans on building an open bow like that. It seems that is were the market is going a lot of people are looking for boats like that. It is very possible he will come out with something in the near future in the Checkmate line. The 29' Rockit MCOB is my personal demo and great boat. It has a ton of room for a 29' boat and actually has way more room in the cockpit than the 33' Donzi ZX I had. It rides extremely well and gets on plane super fast and stays on plane even at slower speeds. I sent Joe an e mail and will keep you posted. Thanks for the Inquiry and luck wish. Talk soon have a great day.
Old 07-22-2017, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts

[QUOTE=C S TRUCK SHOPPE;4571032]Hello,
I will check with the owner and see if he has any plans on building an open bow like that. It seems that is were the market is going a lot of people are looking for boats like that. It is very possible he will come out with something in the near future in the Checkmate line. The 29' Rockit MCOB is my personal demo and great boat. It has a ton of room for a 29' boat and actually has way more room in the cockpit than the 33' Donzi ZX I had. It rides extremely well and gets on plane super fast and stays on plane even at slower speeds. I sent Joe an e mail and will keep you posted. Thanks for the Inquiry and luck wish. Talk soon have a great day.[

I'd be all over the Hustler 29 but it's a bit pricey for my budget at this point. Gorgeous boat tho!
Old 07-23-2017, 08:47 AM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Default Checkmate Open Bow

Yes I agree a boat like that in the Checkmate line would be much more affordable to many of boaters. I will mention it to the owner and we could only hope they come out with a nice Checkmate open bow.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:54 AM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

I talked to the owner of Checkmate he told me they have a ZT23BR that is an open bow boat already. I was not aware of that so you might want to look into that. If you have an interest I would be glad to price one out with whatever power and options you want. Build time is about two months...Thanks