Notices

insurance claims?

Old 06-20-2007, 04:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Progressive finally paid the claim in full. It only took 14 months! I guess the squeaky wheel does get the grease. They have never heard of customer service. The only reason I used them was price and it is very evident that you get what you pay for. I would like to tell everyone to beware!!!!!!!

Now I am waiting for the cancellation notice.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:21 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

got the fountain back last nite.i paid for it out of my own pockets.i now have a new reman drive,and a new coupler....all but 3400.00 was mine.i do not know when i will get any$$ from my insurance.they have looked at it and said that they will check prices and get back w/me.what do you think guys?should i hold my breath?...lol.i just hope this whole ordeal is behind me now and i can get back to what we all love to do.does anybody know anything about boat usa insurance?i have heard that they underwrite w/progressive.