Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Insurance and Finance (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/insurance-finance-198/)
-   -   New to Offshoreonly.com - INSURANCE BROKER (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/insurance-finance/183384-new-offshoreonly-com-insurance-broker.html)

Dude! Sweet! 04-02-2008 11:44 AM

Hi, I was in the harbor this weekend and I saw a bouy that said "No Wake Zone"... Is that refering to your company? :D

sierraspringsjay 04-02-2008 01:33 PM

Welcome Stacy, good to here from other Mesa res. What lake do you guys normally go to? We're usually at Saguro, at sandy beach.

smdude 04-02-2008 02:00 PM

Stacy, I have 83 Fountain 33 meter, any chance of insurance, no loan on boat, #2 502 stock Mercruisers, TRS about 65 MPH boat. Thanks Harry

WakezoneINS 04-02-2008 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! (Post 2510193)
Hi, I was in the harbor this weekend and I saw a bouy that said "No Wake Zone"... Is that refering to your company? :D

Ha... Ha... ;)

WakezoneINS 04-02-2008 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by sierraspringsjay (Post 2510332)
Welcome Stacy, good to here from other Mesa res. What lake do you guys normally go to? We're usually at Saguro, at sandy beach.

Hey! Wow! It's been awhile since I've seen someone from Phoenix area on the forums. We go to Saguaro and Canyon. We went to Saguaro maybe 3-4 times last year, we always head back to the sandy beach and jump off the cliffs across from it. ;)

WakezoneINS 04-02-2008 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by smdude (Post 2510373)
Stacy, I have 83 Fountain 33 meter, any chance of insurance, no loan on boat, #2 502 stock Mercruisers, TRS about 65 MPH boat. Thanks Harry

Call me to discuss it tomorrow. We have a couple different options for you even if its an 83. 480-357-9663

sierraspringsjay 04-03-2008 10:28 AM

Right now, no one is jumping that cliff due to the fact that they brought in sand to build up the beach and it has made that whole area dangerously shallow. I've been up there the last 3 weeks and watch alot of boats cut thru the new bouys and hit a sandbar at the corner before the beach. If you go, hug the west cliff coming in.

WakezoneINS 04-03-2008 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by sierraspringsjay (Post 2511512)
Right now, no one is jumping that cliff due to the fact that they brought in sand to build up the beach and it has made that whole area dangerously shallow. I've been up there the last 3 weeks and watch alot of boats cut thru the new bouys and hit a sandbar at the corner before the beach. If you go, hug the west cliff coming in.

Oh really?!?!? I had no idea! Thanks for the tip, we'll definitely watch out for it. Have you been out yet this year? We went to Canyon on Easter and took out the waverunners.... wow...can you say FREEZING!!!!! ;)

sierraspringsjay 04-03-2008 12:32 PM

Yes, got the boat in for a shake down on March 15 and have been at Saguaro every weekend since. The water was 58 but has been warming up slowly. Rumor has it that they added sand to Canyon back by the dam as well, do you know if this is true? I grew up on Canyon, but Saguaro is only 15 min. from home so it works well to go there, alot of great people and friends.

WakezoneINS 04-11-2008 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by sierraspringsjay (Post 2511676)
Yes, got the boat in for a shake down on March 15 and have been at Saguaro every weekend since. The water was 58 but has been warming up slowly. Rumor has it that they added sand to Canyon back by the dam as well, do you know if this is true? I grew up on Canyon, but Saguaro is only 15 min. from home so it works well to go there, alot of great people and friends.

There is a big sand area that we hang out at back by the dam, it's actually really fun. Not as big as Saguaro though.