Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Insurance and Finance (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/insurance-finance-198/)
-   -   New to Offshoreonly.com - INSURANCE BROKER (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/insurance-finance/183384-new-offshoreonly-com-insurance-broker.html)

WakezoneINS 03-31-2008 06:35 PM

New to Offshoreonly.com - INSURANCE BROKER

Hello Everyone,

My name is Stacy Shute and I am the owner of Wake Zone Marine Insurance Brokerage. I am new to advertising here on offshoreonly. I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that I am here to answer any questions you may have in regards to insurance.

Also, I am, to the extent of my knowledge, the ONLY broker here on OSO that has access to the American Reliable High Performance Insurance product. Those of you interested in comparing your current rates to that of American Reliable's rates, please feel free to request a quote at:

www.wakezoneinsurance.com

I will get back to you with a number within 24 hours.

The American Reliable program is not available in FL, MS, LA at this time. Our agency uses other carriers for these states.

Thanks everyone! I look forward to assiting you all with any questions/concerns you have in relation to your boat insurance.

Happy and Safe Boating!

Westcoast 03-31-2008 06:43 PM

What kind of boat do you have?

WakezoneINS 03-31-2008 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Westcoast (Post 2507040)
What kind of boat do you have?

Right now we only have 65mph waverunners. :) We are looking at getting a boat for this season, however, we are having a hard time agreeing on the type of boat to get. My other half wants a cruiser that we can use to ski and kneeboard with. I, of course, want a boat we can run at the poker runs. The lakes are rather small out here in Phoenix, so a small boat is probably better. I really want a Kachina and he really wants a Malibu, so we'll see. I'll keep ya'll posted on what we end up buying. Hopefully I get my way! ;)

jeff32 03-31-2008 10:52 PM

welcome aboard! Do you insure in canada?

WakezoneINS 03-31-2008 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by jeff32 (Post 2508044)
welcome aboard! Do you insure in canada?

Sorry Jeff, I do not.

jeff32 03-31-2008 11:01 PM

thanks!

Cat man do 04-01-2008 11:26 AM

Cat Insurance?

WakezoneINS 04-01-2008 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Cat man do (Post 2508565)
Cat Insurance?

ABSOUTELY! :) up to 130mph with experience

t500hps 04-01-2008 07:05 PM

FWIW: I've never used Stacy but she has been posting on Speedwake quite a bit....no know issues with using her over there.

There's my good deed for the day Stacy!!!

WakezoneINS 04-01-2008 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by t500hps (Post 2509244)
FWIW: I've never used Stacy but she has been posting on Speedwake quite a bit....no know issues with using her over there.

There's my good deed for the day Stacy!!!

Much appreciated! Thank you! :D