Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Insurance and Finance
Anyone insure a mid 80s boat that goes over 75mph? >

Anyone insure a mid 80s boat that goes over 75mph?

Notices

Anyone insure a mid 80s boat that goes over 75mph?

Old 03-19-2016, 05:13 PM
2jz
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
I insured my fountain 89 or 90. For actual cash value at American family. My agent bends over backwards for me. I spend 2 k a month with him. But have had nothing but stellar results. Including 4 claims. Agent new it was very fast boat with and lots of add ons. 465 a year
i hope you dont take this the wrong way but all your add ons means nothing with actual cash value. Actual cash value means we will look at a boat similar to yours without add ons and cut you a check for what that boat might be worth. Even if you show paper work for all your add ons they do their own depreciation math. My boat is setup on agreed value so they cut a check for that set price no matter what. i think my rate for the year is stall high for a boat thats dry stored for winter so ill call EP insurance just to see what he can offer
Old 03-20-2016, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat Quote

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
I currently have insurance with Allstate .
I would like to insure it better, they will only do Blue Book which is about a 1/3 of what I have in it..
Call Lisa at All Risk Insurance Group in Boca. They have a market for boats up to 120 mph. 561-395-5220