Nada versus asking price

Notices

Nada versus asking price

Old 01-16-2017, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
A 1999 32 Fever with 502s in good shape for 40k is NOT out of line,,
ask the banks what they payed for their boats and what they feel their boats are worth.
I don't think they were very concerned with either
Old 01-17-2017, 09:03 AM
Registered

FWIW, I worked at a large boat dealer for many years. It SEEMED that most boats would end up selling between NADA "low retail" WITHOUT any of the "adds" (except for engine upgrades and trailer) and "Average Retail". There were some rare exceptions. But, as a rule, that is what I try to look at, especially now, since I don't have the access to all the information I used to have working at a boat dealer.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by formula1
FWIW, I worked at a large boat dealer for many years. It SEEMED that most boats would end up selling between NADA "low retail" WITHOUT any of the "adds" (except for engine upgrades and trailer) and "Average Retail". There were some rare exceptions. But, as a rule, that is what I try to look at, especially now, since I don't have the access to all the information I used to have working at a boat dealer.
thanks, have you made any offers on any boats lately. The other issue I see out there is the brokers get clients by telling them they can get unreasonable prices, than everyone sees those prices on the internet, and sets their prices accordingly. than the boat sits and everyone gets wound up