Who is Everyone using for insurance on boats over 30 ft >

Who is Everyone using for insurance on boats over 30 ft

Notices

Who is Everyone using for insurance on boats over 30 ft

Old 01-03-2019, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 127 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by PROWRENCH
I really have no idea if Auto Owners is just a Michigan company, but my 37 Outerlimits is just a rider on my homeowner policy, less than 500 bucks a year. No BS, not lying about anything, 1450hp, 90 mph. My 382 with 700's was the same. It's crazy what a lot of guys are paying.
I have Auto Owners insurance on everything BUT my boat. They wanted nothing to do with my 380 Powerquest with just 502MPI. Had Foremost through my same Independent Agent (as my Auto Owners stuff) and when Foremost jacked the rates, I moved to Progressive now. I do know that Progressive won't insure my boat once HP is upgraded however (will go up to 90 mph on bass boats only, makes no sense to me. 70-75 MPH on all other types only.)
Old 03-19-2019, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts

Progressive.... I was at the Clevelander a few years back, In the bar, with the Progressive Team. It was the Miami show. It was hilarious. They told me they would insure a kitchen table with 300HP as long as it was a "bass boat"
Old 04-13-2019, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Charter Lakes. Low prices..I had a claim last year also and they paid me no questions asked. It was a very easy process. Got my new statement and it stayed the same.
Old 05-01-2019, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had good luck with progressive.