Notices

Andy holthe congrats !

Old 02-12-2020, 06:45 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Andy holthe congrats !

I retired from Total Dollar Insurance after a great 27 year run.I was asked to help to find my replacement and after many hours of vetting potential people most of whom did not qualify due to competence or integrity I helped to bring Andy aboard.I will help him in any way I can and he now has the many resources of Total Dollar at his disposal.Andy's first day of employment was today and will be working at the high performance docks at the Miami Boat Show with the ability to access the only A RATED,LICENSED,US insurance program for 130-180 mph cats. I hope that his old clients will contact him at 310 480 4285 and anyone looking for insurance will track him down.

Good luck in your new job!
Sy Goldberg
Old 02-15-2020, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
I retired from Total Dollar Insurance after a great 27 year run.I was asked to help to find my replacement and after many hours of vetting potential people most of whom did not qualify due to competence or integrity I helped to bring Andy aboard.I will help him in any way I can and he now has the many resources of Total Dollar at his disposal.Andy's first day of employment was today and will be working at the high performance docks at the Miami Boat Show with the ability to access the only A RATED,LICENSED,US insurance program for 130-180 mph cats. I hope that his old clients will contact him at 310 480 4285 and anyone looking for insurance will track him down.

Good luck in your new job!
Sy Goldberg

I am glad that I happened to see this. He had written the insurance on my Skater and I just received a letter from the carrier saying that he was no longer with them. I had thought that maybe he moved on to full time real estate.
Old 02-15-2020, 02:50 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Andy's new employment.

I'm glad you saw this about Andy,please tell everyone you know about his new situation.I hope that Andy has the same incredible 27 year career with Total Dollar that I had.