Notices

Cat Insurance

Old 04-17-2020, 05:39 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
I wonder what the shelf life of the company in thread 37 will be using those underwriting guidelines.I pointed out that several companies pulled the plug recently using similar rules and by deceptive applications by the insured or agent.
so youre saying wozencraft is lying on apps?
Old 04-17-2020, 06:30 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

I did not accuse any particular agent.I'm basing my conclusions based on what I've seen in my 27 years experience writing all types of boat insurance up to and including mega yachts.I'm curious as to why you mentioned Wozencraft,did you have any input or anything you wish to ad ? I made a general statement not an accusation.
Old 04-20-2020, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

There is a new company in the game and waiting for my quote. Total Dollar is not the only one now.
Old 04-20-2020, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
I did not accuse any particular agent.I'm basing my conclusions based on what I've seen in my 27 years experience writing all types of boat insurance up to and including mega yachts.I'm curious as to why you mentioned Wozencraft,did you have any input or anything you wish to ad ? I made a general statement not an accusation.
Considering you were referencing a post about Wozencraft. i think it would be assumed you were talking about that particular person.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:36 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

I guess people misunderstood my thread.I am talking about policy guidelines and some altered applications I've seen.I do not care what any agent or insured is doing.I realize that agents will use almost any product available to write a policy.`This scenario is very common with agencies that only write boat insurance as a sideline.I know Devin personally and he does refer to Total Dollar on occasion.
I just remembered that I am retired and none of this really matters to me.I wish any and all agents the same financial success and physical well being that I at 82 years old am enjoying.
I have made some lucky financial decisions and kept fit by taking private lessons in wing chun for the last 6 years for my own and wife's protection.
I will still answer any questions that anyone has about insurance.
Sy Goldberg
Old 04-23-2020, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Insurance

Hey everyone, Scott Kottmann here. I work with Wozencraft Insurance and specialize in high performance boat insurance. As a boater myself, owning a 36' Skater, I have a pretty good understanding of performance boats. I am very excited to announce our new Prime Time insurance program is up and running! We can write boats up to 175 mph! We also have great rates on boats up to 120mph + Center Consoles! If anyone would like a quote I would be more than happy to help you. Give me a call on my personal cell number 636-578-2484.
Old 04-24-2020, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Can someone please call me back?
Old 04-24-2020, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pro1
Can someone please call me back?
Can you send me your number. Thanks