Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Kryptonite
Fastest Kryptonite on the Planet? Maybe.. >

Fastest Kryptonite on the Planet? Maybe..

Notices

Fastest Kryptonite on the Planet? Maybe..

Old 01-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As far as the project goes. I am really torn between keeping the IMCO Extreme SC and taking it easy or getting the SCX. I just wish the SCX came with a -3 lower. I put a lot on time and effort to raise the X 2 inches, just to lose one.. But I dont want to break down... Anyone need a -3 upper and lower? I should just sell it... i allready have people PMing me that they want it. What do you think for price $$$
Old 01-10-2010, 12:26 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by lightspeed
Not A Big Fan of Those,,Seen More Mtrs Come Apart With Them,,,Good Luck With It,,,
You just gotta set them up right..weve done a few...never ran as smooth as whipples...but weve made good, reliable power with them...efi only tho
Old 01-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Registered

The block has arrived and will be decked, line honed, and rough bored while we are waiting for the pistons. Pistons will be another two weeks, ross piston, upgraded tool steel wrist pins, 4.560 bore, 31 cc dish with .005 deck clearance will net us about 8.1:1 compression ratio. The Callies magnum crank will also be about two weeks to arrive. I'm waiting to hear the ship date for the heads, the valves are in. I am hoping to post some pictures soon.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Very nice
Old 01-19-2010, 09:59 PM
Registered

i had shoulder surgery Monday, Vicoden helps, but I hate the sleep that accompany's the drug, darviset was way too much. And I made it thru the early 80's.. Guess my tolerance is down, lol
Hope everyone is doing good. No new news on the racer...
Old 01-20-2010, 09:57 PM
Driver-441
Racer

That sucks Don..hope it heals up quick...anyt pics u want that i can take lemme know
Old 01-20-2010, 10:54 PM
Registered

Feel free to take pics of any of the parts and stuff that came in. Post them with a descripion if you want or send them to me and I can. [email protected]
Thanks
Old 01-20-2010, 11:18 PM
Registered

Default Shoulder

Here's some pics of the damage.. I planned the surgery over the summer. I am very active in martial arts and to keep competitive I had to get it repaired. I do full contact competition, took the gold in the master cup and silver after breaking a rib in the upstate NY challenge which included NY an Canadian competitors. I fought a 27 years old who out weighted me by 60#. in the championship bout. I had him until the last round when he caught me with a nice kick to the ribs which broke one. I finished the fight but lost the decision. The rib is all better, and hope the shoulder is ready for the next competition in late February. In my head I still think I am a kid... @ 44 I gotta say im not ready to stop yet, far from it.
Gotta love the picture... Im gonna pop another vicoden and hit the sack. Im taking as little as possible but need the sleep, I roll on it in my sleep and im bumming
Attached Thumbnails Fastest Kryptonite on the Planet? Maybe..-image_047.jpg  
Old 01-29-2010, 09:59 PM
Registered

. I am looking at the piratescom intercom system. Any one have them? I cruise long distances and hate trying to drown out the wind and motor with the stereo, and yelling to talk. I am looking at the 5 person wired system.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:43 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Were putting one in our boat (not sure what brand), racing without one was a *****...we basically had it down to hitting eachother lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.