considering kryptonite, have questions >

considering kryptonite, have questions

Notices

considering kryptonite, have questions

Old 08-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Our boat is light as hell, by the end of this week-start of next week i can give you some rough #s of what it runs with 700hp
Sounds good to me. Prop it out for top speed and give us some info. I may take mine out again this week without putting fuel in and see what it will do. Cant have more than 50 gallons in it right now, probably a touch less than that.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think there is and 2 Kryptos that are the same. I have looked @ 3 they are very different, Stinger configuration, the way they are boxed in. Mikes has 4 full length all the way forward. So there is no way that any 2 will be even close to the same weight. by the way my rear seat is 70#. Mine was about 4800# and had about 1/3 tank in it. I bet its a lot heaver with the Procharger, efi stuff, SCX, fuel system. I bet its over 200# more now. I think I will take it to the scale with a full tank, then I know exactly how much fuel weight to subtract out of the total.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Registered

You are right about that. Seems like everyone that I see pictures of have different stringer setups.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jdub
Maybe it's because your schit is junk and I'm just a better driver.....
You Jersey boyz and your crazy ass theories................
Old 08-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Registered

Went out in Jones Inlet. WOW, it was rough. There would be 2's to 2.5 footers and than all the sudden BAM 4 foot rollers out of nowhere. I got caught TWICE today, LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN7n5FdwMGA
Old 08-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mastercraft240
Went out in Jones Inlet. WOW, it was rough. There would be 2's to 2.5 footers and than all the sudden BAM 4 foot rollers out of nowhere. I got caught TWICE today, LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN7n5FdwMGA
Damn, that was wild. You got lucky on that one. Almost a hook and roll. Either that or it was just your mad skills...

I must admit that you do seem to be pretty quick on the throttle. Better than me, not that that is saying much. Seems the only time I am any good is running hard. Cruising I always get out too early and back in too late.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Club Drew
From what I heard driver error not the hull.Is it the same hull?
He posted something in a different thread a while back stating that his ITS failed/broke, causing a hook. It certainly isnt the hull that caused it.

As far as i know it is the same hull, but you would need to ask him.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Philm
Damn, that was wild. You got lucky on that one. Almost a hook and roll. Either that or it was just your mad skills...

I must admit that you do seem to be pretty quick on the throttle. Better than me, not that that is saying much. Seems the only time I am any good is running hard. Cruising I always get out too early and back in too late.
That was luck. The water is tricky around that area. You'll cruising nicely and all the sudden you see these spaced out rollers come out of nowhere.... and you're ****ed. Very tricky water because you have three bodies of water meeting up. We gotta get you and john down here to new york, take a cruise to fire island or NYC
Old 08-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,067 Likes on 282 Posts

That was luck. The water is tricky around that area. You'll cruising nicely and all the sudden you see these spaced out rollers come out of nowhere.... and you're ****ed. Very tricky water because you have three bodies of water meeting up. We gotta get you and john down here to new york, take a cruise to fire island or NYC
A year of offshore racing sounds right up your alley
Old 08-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Yeah you would want to take to men to Fire Island wouldn't you?

Haha....but all jokes aside I do want to make a run up there.

You guys should think about coming down on Aug. 14 to the Chesapeake. We have a cool fun run with a heli following us down the bay.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.