Notices

rip it up

Old 08-26-2010, 06:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

louies seat got ripped out of the floor on lap 3 nobody was hurt but the throttles were mounted on the seat and they came with it! had to pull out at that point, sharkey has frame by frame of the incident but cant post until he knows if any magazines want the rights to the shots. frame by frame shows louie falling backward and his foot up by drivers head and then him coming to rest by the backseat area! crazy stuff, glad nobody got hurt!!
Old 08-26-2010, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, really good thing no one got hurt.

The seat pulled out of the floor? How was it mounted? I know that mine is bolted through the floor to strips of aluminum backing plates, it would hoope that it would have a hard time coming out.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hear ya phil thats how mine were and i think they all are! i havent seen it yet, boat is still at the shop but im thinking something was changed somewhere over time.