35 Latitude >

35 Latitude

Notices

35 Latitude

Old 12-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 35 Latitude

what are the speeds on 35 with triple 300 verado???
and some info on this boat
Old 12-11-2008, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

MONZASPEED,
Thanks for the inquiry regarding the Latitude 35. To date, a 35 has not been built with triple 300 Verados. Team Latitude speculates that a boat built in this configuration should be in the upper 70 low 80 category. This is based on a twin engine 300 Verado Latitude 35 speeds are nearing the 70mph range. The Latitude 35 is a proven hull design. It is the former Powerplay 33. All Latitudes are vacuum bagged and bonded 360 degrees. They are custom built to order boats with the only limitation being your imagination. Hope this answers your question. If I can be of further assist please do not hesitate to call upon me in the future. Once again thanks for the interest and Happy Holidays.

Sincerely,
Fred Brady
ALLSTAR Marine - Latitude Sales
Mobile: 410-320-9220
[email protected]
www.latitudepowerboats.com
www.allstarmarineonline.com
Old 04-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Anything going on with this boat Co. ? What is the latest since I have not heard much.
Thanks!
Old 04-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Registered

anything new going on? you guys have not posted for some time...
Old 04-26-2009, 11:12 AM
Registered

They might been done. The Allstar website does not mention Latitude Boats any longer.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:31 AM
Registered

FEVERMIKE,
Thanks for the continued interest. Latitude Powerboats presented by ALLSTAR Marine is in good shape. ALLSTAR Marine and Team Latitude are determined to be an industry leader in the performance center console market place. Our offer still stands to demo a Latitude 35SS for you. Before purchasing your next boat do yourself a favor and allow Team Latitude an opportunity to demonstrate the boat to you. There is no obligation what so ever. Your opinions and knowledge is highly respected on this forum and Team Latitude would like you to express your first hand accounts of the demonstration on this forum. Thanks once again for the continued interest.

If interested contact:

Sincerely,
Fred Brady
[email protected]
Old 06-21-2009, 04:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by allstarmarine
FEVERMIKE,
Thanks for the continued interest. Latitude Powerboats presented by ALLSTAR Marine is in good shape. ALLSTAR Marine and Team Latitude are determined to be an industry leader in the performance center console market place. Our offer still stands to demo a Latitude 35SS for you. Before purchasing your next boat do yourself a favor and allow Team Latitude an opportunity to demonstrate the boat to you. There is no obligation what so ever. Your opinions and knowledge is highly respected on this forum and Team Latitude would like you to express your first hand accounts of the demonstration on this forum. Thanks once again for the continued interest.

If interested contact:

Sincerely,
Fred Brady
[email protected]

Hey!!!!!!!....glad to here you are still around and building boats. I am still trying to sell my 38TE Fountain. Do you know anyone that wantot buy a excellent condition, fully serviced total turn key Fountain 38TE with low hours?

If you get down to the Tampa area please let me know. I would love to see the Latitude in person.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:04 PM
Registered

Mike,
Great to hear from you. When we get to the Tampa are we will certainly look you up. In the meantime if you visit Miami let us know and we would be glad to take you for a ride on a 35SS Latitude. I promise you will not be disappointed. I will spread the word about your Fountain being available. ALLSTAR Marine's offer still stands to list your Fountain for sale. Who knows by covering more geographical area we will definately increase the boats exposure. Have a good day and great to hear fro you. Stay in touch.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:14 PM
Registered

Location: Ocean Pines, Maryland. Wish I was at MANGOS in MIAMI!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The 35 is a bad azzzzzzzzz boat. I drove the black one in Miami it and it is definetly fast in the rough stuff. The fit and finish is really really nice. I especially liked the interior, the diamond stitchig is all done by hand. Another favorite was the red bilge and the translucent door. Top notch
Old 07-22-2009, 09:10 PM
Registered

i saw the 35SS in the Miami Boat show beautiful lines and a nice finish