Full Cover for a 29' MCOB >

Full Cover for a 29' MCOB

Notices

Full Cover for a 29' MCOB

Old 12-19-2011, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full Cover for a 29' MCOB

Anyone think this would fit? I have an older cover on it now, that obviously was not a custom fit, I had to patch quite a few holes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BAJA-315-PER...item563a721ad0
Old 12-20-2011, 12:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bert4332
Anyone think this would fit? I have an older cover on it now, that obviously was not a custom fit, I had to patch quite a few holes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BAJA-315-PER...item563a721ad0

mmmm dont think so.

Have the guys at Lavey make you one. They make them in house.

UD
Old 12-23-2011, 09:02 PM
Registered

could the one in the pic be recut and sewen to fit?
Old 12-26-2011, 11:03 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Bert I am a Carver and a Westland boat cover & bimini top dealer. Both are semi custom boat covers and could be bought under 600 bucks retail for your boat compared to the higher cost of a full custom perfect fitted cover.

I have good luck with both especially the Westland brand for my wakeboard boats with towers. Let me know if you need the help with this and of course I would give you a price break from retail.

Last edited by BUP; 12-26-2011 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:44 PM
Registered

John,

Can you guys do a snap on cover install for my bow and cockpit too? I was going to go to Dallas Canvas and Boat Tops, but rather give you the business.
Old 12-27-2011, 04:35 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Hey Bert thanks for the heads on the other post. We can do bow & cockpit cover but have to sub out the canvas work on that part then install the snaps to complete the install. We have done it many of times and have the snap tool to install the snaps to the canvas. In Ft. Worth Pontoon Boats we have done this alot.

I would like the business but IMO I would let the Interior business do the complete install including the button it all up for those covers. One it keeps all warranty and any issues right there in one place.

I can further check on in Dallas who to use as I think Lone Star and so does Becky Canvas. Anytime we are on a service call at Lake Lewisville it seems that Becky Canvas is their doing a job so what ever thats worth. In Ft. Worth there was 2 good place for this but one is out of biz and the other I would have to check on to see their time frame.

Now with the pull over full cover I still can help you with that but also can help you the snap covers if needed but again will take the work out of my hands if I think its better for the owner. Thanks again

Last edited by BUP; 12-27-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Registered

ok, I'll stick with Dallas on the bow & cockpit covers and go with you on the full cover.

thanx