lavey in trouble? >

lavey in trouble?

Notices

lavey in trouble?

Old 03-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lavey in trouble?

I am having my enterior re done here in socal and I want the lavey logos in the head rests, i contacted a local compnay here in corona i will not name the company, they told me they cannot do the head rests becasue lavey owes them money. As a result the owner told me he cannot do any lavey logos until he is paid by lavey!!!. I don't know why he wont do them for me even though im willing to pay, I just want the logos!!! This brings another question to mind why would lavey craft not pay them? Are they in trouble?
Old 03-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 368 Likes on 247 Posts

business is tough for everyone... might or might not be their problem, but i would not be surprised earing things like this...
Old 03-29-2012, 01:52 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

I was wondering about this myself. I called over there recently, and didn't get the warm welcome I was expecting, or had received in the past. The person seemed on edge.

Michael
Old 03-29-2012, 04:17 AM
Registered

That makes no sense at all. You are a private individual with no ties to Lavey other than you happen to own a LaveyCraft, with cash in hand to update your interior. Sounds like your upholsterer has another agenda.

If you have a question on why Lavey hasn't paid this shop, you should probably try to call Lavey and find out from them what's going on instead of posting a speculation thread on here. Maybe the shop did a crappy run for Lavey and maybe the payment is in dispute? Only one way to find out...

Last edited by c_deezy; 03-29-2012 at 04:24 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chewyjr18
I am having my enterior re done here in socal and I want the lavey logos in the head rests, i contacted a local compnay here in corona i will not name the company, they told me they cannot do the head rests becasue lavey owes them money. As a result the owner told me he cannot do any lavey logos until he is paid by lavey!!!. I don't know why he wont do them for me even though im willing to pay, I just want the logos!!! This brings another question to mind why would lavey craft not pay them? Are they in trouble?
Call jeff or Chris at Lavey and get the straight scoop from them.

There is usually three sides to every story.

Makes little sense to me why any third party wouldn't do a direct job for a customer with money.

Uncle Dave

Last edited by Uncle Dave; 03-29-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:31 AM
Registered

I run My own business and understand their are multiple sides I'll give them a call next week. It doesn't make sense to me that's why i posted it here.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:06 PM
Registered

Soooo..... You WILL NOT name the interior/embroidery shop, However you will come on a public forum and throw out an ACCUSATION that Lavey did not pay a bill and me be in trouble... Seriously The boat industry has enough problems and challenges right now. NO BOAT MFG needs this kind of possibly negative publicity.. Im sure they will see this and respond however If you call them I'm sure they will be more than helpful, BTW I recommend removing this entire thread...
Old 04-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Registered

saying publicly that some random shop is owed money by an other company shows little to no class.......... you say you are in business then you know that no one is 100 % satisfied 100 % of the time take your fishing expedition where it belongs ......on your boat in the lake.......i would think its more of a proprietary issue.......and being in business you should understand this......
its this kind of irresponsible horse hockey that creates nothing but trouble for small independent businesses regardless of the actual truth
quit being the piss ant you acting like........

Last edited by Centsless; 04-07-2012 at 01:08 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:25 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Who knows if this upholstery shop is telling the truth either, and then how much are we talking about?

Michael
Old 04-19-2012, 06:06 PM
Registered

Lavey is fine.... Running a tight ship so everyone is busy. Give Chris or Jeff a call they will tell ya