Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > LGPBA
Snow Report >

Snow Report

Snow Report

Old 01-29-2009, 06:25 AM
  #71  
Driver-441
Racer
 
TeamSaris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lake George
Posts: 11,455
Default

Lots of snow and the parts are supposed to get here tuesday. See you next weekend. Pete, do you remember the date of that party?
TeamSaris is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 07:20 AM
  #72  
Gold Member
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
Big Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Westport, CT
Posts: 1,470
Default

Dayum!!! Can't wait to get out and ride. Who's going to be around on Sat....I might be riding solo all day. Anthony, u around?

In any event I plan on taking a ride over to the Lake for lunch and then probably heading back to Lake Luzerne.
Big Time is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 08:10 AM
  #73  
Registered
 
Gladhe8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfield, CT
Posts: 3,693
Default

Originally Posted by fast fun 2 View Post
Lots of snow and the parts are supposed to get here tuesday. See you next weekend. Pete, do you remember the date of that party?
I hear the Glens Falls and Lake George issued a state of emergency for the 16 or so inches that fell.

That party was the first Saturday in March last year. Do you think it is the same this year? That would mean March 7th...
Gladhe8er is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 08:11 AM
  #74  
Registered
 
Gladhe8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfield, CT
Posts: 3,693
Default

Originally Posted by Carguy08 View Post
You have no idea how much snow is coming down now. I need help 2morrow cleaning off about 500 cars.
Maybe you can run a special. Clean off 10 cars and get 10% off MSRP!
Gladhe8er is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 09:38 PM
  #75  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lake George NY
Posts: 420
Default

I can get out what time are you thinking about going?
Carguy08 is offline  
Old 01-30-2009, 08:16 AM
  #76  
Gold Member
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
Big Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Westport, CT
Posts: 1,470
Default

Originally Posted by Carguy08 View Post
I can get out what time are you thinking about going?
I was going to try to make it to Lake George around noon for lunch, mayeb check out a few of the local watering holes around that area for lunch.

My cell phone is useless up there, but my black berry should work (203-243-4065).
Big Time is offline  
Old 01-30-2009, 09:49 PM
  #77  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lake George NY
Posts: 420
Default

Originally Posted by Big Time View Post
I was going to try to make it to Lake George around noon for lunch, mayeb check out a few of the local watering holes around that area for lunch.

My cell phone is useless up there, but my black berry should work (203-243-4065).
May be tough for me. I have to get a sled here by then. Ill call you or send message around 10 am.
Carguy08 is offline  
Old 01-30-2009, 10:05 PM
  #78  
Driver-441
Racer
 
TeamSaris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lake George
Posts: 11,455
Default

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er View Post
I hear the Glens Falls and Lake George issued a state of emergency for the 16 or so inches that fell.

That party was the first Saturday in March last year. Do you think it is the same this year? That would mean March 7th...
For some reason I have febuary stuck in my head. Ill make some calls..Parts are coming in tuesday. Should be back out next weekend
TeamSaris is offline  
Old 02-01-2009, 10:10 PM
  #79  
Registered
 
Gladhe8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfield, CT
Posts: 3,693
Default

Rode Great Sandaga Lake during teh day on Saturday and Soutwarren Sat nite/Sunday. Snow was deep at Sacandaga...
Attached Thumbnails Snow Report-sacandagasarah.jpg   Snow Report-carvingbowl.jpg   Snow Report-stillshotczjump.jpg  

Gladhe8er is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 06:27 AM
  #80  
Driver-441
Racer
 
TeamSaris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lake George
Posts: 11,455
Default

Parts come in tomorrow
TeamSaris is offline  

Quick Reply: Snow Report


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser