motor is back in

Notices

motor is back in

Old 08-27-2006, 01:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 77 Likes on 32 Posts
Default motor is back in

well today i put the new motor back in the dawning, new gen 111 stainless marine exhaust new bearings,main and rods,new oil pump camshaft and roller lifters.............just waiting for tail pipes. i think i am going to put them threw the raised part of the hatches and fill the old holes.......heres a couple of pics...........
Attached Thumbnails motor is back in-magnum-027.jpg   motor is back in-magnum-026.jpg   motor is back in-magnum-025.jpg  

Old 08-27-2006, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: motor is back in

Mike
Get that thing togrther so you can do the LEOPA fall poker run.
Mine is going to the paint booth Friday. We are painting the cockpit. Dash panels are just about done.
If all goes well maybe I will be in to follow the 20' Cigarette poker run on the Ohio River in October to take pictures. Another run you should consider doing. Last years run was like going to the go cart track and watching all the high end NASCAR drivers just having fun.
Attached Thumbnails motor is back in-dscn0729.jpg   motor is back in-dscn0730.jpg   motor is back in-dscn0731.jpg  

Old 08-28-2006, 06:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 77 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Re: motor is back in

looks good man i dig the blue carbon fiber. bad ass .....i am just waiting for my tail pipes and then i will probably need a day or so to retune, i figure that my jetting will change a bit with the new exhaust.....but all in all should not be too bad i hope..................call me if ya need a extra pair of hands on that beast............