Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Magnum Marine
28 Arrow Magnum >

28 Arrow Magnum

Notices

28 Arrow Magnum

Old 08-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A couple of vids from the weekend. Looks like I need a new camera since the quality is not really up to date...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlgwLq7AJpo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV_TseH8U-s[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by tomas_wallin; 08-28-2007 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks Tomas! Really like that old school picture. The first youtube does not work... Maybe its some sh**t here Iam on a café.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mange
Thanks Tomas! Really like that old school picture. The first youtube does not work... Maybe its some sh**t here Iam on a café.
It works fine for me.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:30 PM
Registered

hello there boyz!! sorry for saturday but my tincan workboat fell out of order! it will soon be fixed and sold. new objects are on the horizon! new plan, no more tincan...more like 30 ft, open with a little cuddycabin in the bow, double 225 e-tec HO 247 hp on powerliftbracket...what kind of boat is this you might think...well, its....BLUE and WHITE
Old 08-28-2007, 02:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by enrothskipper
hello there boyz!! sorry for saturday but my tincan workboat fell out of order! it will soon be fixed and sold. new objects are on the horizon! new plan, no more tincan...more like 30 ft, open with a little cuddycabin in the bow, double 225 e-tec HO 247 hp on powerliftbracket...what kind of boat is this you might think...well, its....BLUE and WHITE
Jompen, are you going Wellcraft?? Is it the 30 Sport version at blocket? Try to have a look here at OSO classifieds section. Many nice boats for sale.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Registered

Jompen, are you going Wellcraft?? Is it the 30 Sport version at blocket? Try to have a look here at OSO classifieds section. Many nice boats for sale.
yes! going wellcraft! but this one is not on blocket. its been sitting and waiting for me to change my mind. its very nice and clean but with old 235 omc seadrive on seadrive brackets, totally worthless stuff. do you know the brackets im talking about? they have the steering and trim/lift integrated in the bracket. the engines run, but like 3 litres/nm....I DONT THiNK SO! new e-tec is DA ****! anyway, this boat is in excellent condition and has been stored inside for the last seven years. not been in the sea for seven years. nicelly priced and a very nice deal on the engines. also got a hook on a bracket with powerlift that totte has got. dont know if its good for me but weŽll see...
Old 08-28-2007, 03:03 PM
Registered

yes! going wellcraft! but this one is not on blocket. its been sitting and waiting for me to change my mind. its very nice and clean but with old 235 omc seadrive on seadrive brackets, totally worthless stuff. do you know the brackets im talking about? they have the steering and trim/lift integrated in the bracket. the engines run, but like 3 litres/nm....I DONT THiNK SO! new e-tec is DA ****! anyway, this boat is in excellent condition and has been stored inside for the last seven years. not been in the sea for seven years. nicelly priced and a very nice deal on the engines. also got a hook on a bracket with powerlift that totte has got. dont know if its good for me but weŽll see...
Yeep I remember these old Sea drive with that strange bracket. They use to be all silver gray. Sound like the boat is from early/mid 80's right? I like these models with some teak and stuff. Chris craft 311 and 313 is a very nice sport center consol to. The 311 with the outboards on the transom and 313 with the outboards on bracket. So is the Wellcraft in Sweden?
Old 08-28-2007, 03:20 PM
Registered

Yeep I remember these old Sea drive with that strange bracket. They use to be all silver gray. Sound like the boat is from early/mid 80's right? I like these models with some teak and stuff. Chris craft 311 and 313 is a very nice sport center consol to. The 311 with the outboards on the transom and 313 with the outboards on bracket. So is the Wellcraft in Sweden?
yop! the boat is in sweden. its an -85 i think. a little bit of teak. and the engines are silver! itŽs a classic! the really funny thing is that i know the guy that was the first owner. it has had 4 owners totally. the first guy, bjorn, bought it in sweden from the agent. (who was selling wellcraft -85?) however, a very good friend of mine since almost 20 years is the owner for the last 7 years. he got hold of the boat in a business deal and the plan for the last seven years has been to put some fresh engines on and sell expensive. but he never had the TIME(!) to fix it. and hes in the yachting care business! the only thing except the engines is to give it a good wash/polish, and some TLC, and she will be up and running like hell! well, the deal is great for me, and hes not losing any money soo...everybody wins...would you like to come with me to check it out in the near future? we will have to take a little boattrip to get there
Old 08-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Registered

the deal is great for me, and hes not losing any money soo...everybody wins...would you like to come with me to check it out in the near future? we will have to take a little boattrip to get there
Everybody wins? Its not like the books of Jan Gillou's Carl Hamilton were everybody loose?? ha ha ha. If that Wellcraft deal fails you can order a 31 Arrow hull Center consol from Kurre and go with 2x300XS Merc's. Then you have a killer man. I think I know what place you talk about. Just tell me what day and we go and check the Wellcraft
Old 08-28-2007, 03:42 PM
Registered

Everybody wins? Its not like the books of Jan Gillou's Carl Hamilton were everybody loose?? ha ha ha. If that Wellcraft deal fails you can order a 31 Arrow hull Center consol from Kurre and go with 2x300XS Merc's. Then you have a killer man. I think I know what place you talk about. Just tell me what day and we go and check the Wellcraft
HAHA! probably an arrw 31 is a little rich for my blood! the total budget is 500K swedish pesetas. dont think that 500K will cut it with an arrow, you think?

Quick Reply: 28 Arrow Magnum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.