28 Arrow Magnum >

28 Arrow Magnum

Notices

28 Arrow Magnum

Old 09-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mange
I belive it gona be big fun when Enroththeonly see Mr Sig Sauer man.... Yesterday went very wrong:-( gasket to the tank amatur went on lunch and we had big number of gas in cockpit. No Arrow boating yesterday. But thanks to Fredrik Z who bringed some props and congrats for winning the race! And thanks to all other friend who made a very nice day and night yesterday!
Let me guess... Black Rubber gasket?
Old 09-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
Who is this sig-sauer man ???
*Ricardo Tubbs used a Sig Sauer in the last episode of Miami Vice and Sonny Crockett in the First :-)

Sounds Mange you had some uncalled and unwanted excitement :-(

How´s next weekend then.
I´m coming over to look for some 24 Speedsters as I think they´ll fit perfect in the open class over here.
Although Yesterday I showed several pics of Apache41´s for sale for the wife as "Family boats" ;-)
I´d go even for 47´s just for the Family.....
i know a guy that has an apache 47...but it´s no family edition i can tell you it´s for sale, maybe you know wich one it is...the old lucky strike 47. want me to check it for you?
Old 09-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jonpalm
Are you kidding me? What the f*** happened? It's been quite the turmoil there over the last couple of weeks. ;-)
well actually, i do not know what happened...don´t know if the posts still exists, (can´t get in) but it´s in klas e:s post called "vem vill åka på söndag" or something...check it out if you think that i did anything wrong, or bigbrother for that matter....but it´s very true with that forum; if you don´t suck...
Old 09-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Registered

I belive it gona be big fun when Enroththeonly see Mr Sig Sauer man.... Yesterday went very wrong:-(...
well well well...i heard something about you, him and a forest? what is that all about? maybe he will change his mind if enroththeonlystokroth.se get the boots on and head for the forest too
Old 09-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by enrothskipper
well well well...i heard something about you, him and a forest? what is that all about? maybe he will change his mind if enroththeonlystokroth.se get the boots on and head for the forest too
Yea I heard about that forest bs. Looking forward to that trip. I am now going to pic up my boat from the marina. Sebban yes its a "gas resistent" rubber gasket.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
Well I ain´t missing anything as Offshoreonly has everything I need.
* I don´t need to follow up an old Scarab buildproject in the net as I´ve witnessed one live in my own garage (38KV MV) a decade ago.
Life moves on...

Edit:
What I AM interested about is the real history of offshore and how the boats have evolved into what.
It´s nice to dig up who has plugged a mold from who etc. and usually it circles around one person. That´s also how this thread interests me as Arrow 830 is a living example of the legacy.
AMEN! if i get lucky...maybe there will be an interesting post in the not so far future about an arrow "workboat"...how about that?
Old 09-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jonpalm
Yeah! Well it's too bad. I really like that forum but this one aint to bad either. Maybe wee should start a nordic section over here ;-)
be careful what you wish for
Old 09-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by enrothskipper
be careful what you wish for
Haha!

Mange, sorry for
Old 09-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Registered

Yea I heard about that forest bs. Looking forward to that trip. I am now going to pic up my boat from the marina. Sebban yes its a "gas resistent" rubber gasket.
Must be an EDPM Rubber or a silicone type rubber.
Teflon could be another good option.

Or, you could seal it with gas resistant engine silicone.
No problem to dismount, but don´t get it inside the gas tank...
Old 09-03-2007, 06:12 AM
Registered

How did the trailering go yesterday? How did you get around the fuel leak? Siphon?

Quick Reply: 28 Arrow Magnum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.