Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Magnum Marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/magnum-marine-63/)
-   -   A couple of Sports..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/magnum-marine/172658-couple-sports.html)

h2oboater 11-19-2007 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by 24degrees (Post 2328408)
They were polite but I didn't want to wear out my welcome.......the manager Harold made some reference to "no money" in the smaller boats.....oh well.....you can't blame them, they do the big boats pretty well!

:)

Just back from the Worlds in Key West, made a stop at Thunder Boat Road, what a change in the last 3 to 4 years. Were Fort Apache was its now a school and condos , only Magnum and the Formula dealer are still there. Can't be long before they are all out of there. Then we went by the other shops on US 1, there were many old molds in a dumpster broke up. Magnum was there at one time also as well as Pantera and TNT Marine. The guards ran us out before we could do some dumpster diving and picture taking . They were getting ready to knock these shops down. I guess Powerboat History is not Historic ?????

Elite Carrier Group 11-27-2007 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by h2oboater (Post 2341819)
Just back from the Worlds in Key West, made a stop at Thunder Boat Road, what a change in the last 3 to 4 years. Were Fort Apache was its now a school and condos , only Magnum and the Formula dealer are still there. Can't be long before they are all out of there. Then we went by the other shops on US 1, there were many old molds in a dumpster broke up. Magnum was there at one time also as well as Pantera and TNT Marine. The guards ran us out before we could do some dumpster diving and picture taking . They were getting ready to knock these shops down. I guess Powerboat History is not Historic ?????

let me help you out...tnt marine is still there they are located at spinnaker marina on 135th street and us-1 ..pantera has relocated to Hialeah Gardens. where fort apache used to be is empty now, on 163rd street. got destroyed by a hurricane a couple years ago and now there are just some salvage boats there along with some steel from the old racks where the boats used to sit. ;0(

h2oboater 11-27-2007 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Elite Carrier Group (Post 2349823)
let me help you out...tnt marine is still there they are located at spinnaker marina on 135th street and us-1 ..pantera has relocated to Hialeah Gardens. where fort apache used to be is empty now, on 163rd street. got destroyed by a hurricane a couple years ago and now there are just some salvage boats there along with some steel from the old racks where the boats used to sit. ;0(

I knew I shouldn't trust that shady tour guide, you don't get much for a bottle wine, Ygrowup your FIRED !!!!!!

senzaspectre 01-19-2008 04:56 PM

A few more pics of some Sports.......

This one looks all original, even the trailer......pretty cool!!!

senzaspectre 01-19-2008 04:58 PM

Nice condition....

senzaspectre 01-19-2008 05:00 PM

Here is Double Trouble..........

senzaspectre 01-19-2008 05:01 PM

Can be seen on LSC...

24degrees 01-19-2008 05:21 PM

Thanks for posting......:)