Notices

Anaconda?

Old 01-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by m.nash
stoped by today, rob was plowing snow (hes not what i expected, a real kool guy) he says its a 1975 ,its the Anaconda said he got it cheep? hull number mcz149660481. says hes going to give it total resto. back to orignal sit down with the same orignal name and number.
Thanks much but that hull number doesn't make much sense?
Old 01-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

stoped by today, rob was plowing snow (hes not what i expected, a real kool guy) he says its a 1975 ,its the Anaconda said he got it cheep? hull number mcz149660481. says hes going to give it total resto. back to orignal sit down with the same orignal name and number.
Did you tell Rob about OSO, it would be good to have his impute here when ANACONDA is in restoration.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Len S
Was the Anaconda in port huron and st clair area years ago, my dad always kept his 54 bertram in st. clair in the 70's for 10 years and than in port huron for another 10 in the black river... i remenber seeing it as a kid, and loved it. even know im canadain ive been in that area boating all my life.
ANACONDA won the 1977 River Crab Classic on Lake Huron in P class. It ran in many of the local race's from 1976 to 1978. The rest of the time it sat in a storage yard in Fair Haven Michigan till about 5 years ago.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

m. nash, I read this Apache Cat post, you posted :
theres 2 in michigan, there 2 that were created for a div called interforce they were made for the police in dubi, one had a molded wind screen, one has a plexi window same as kid apache yep theres 3 or 4 of us fools, there not that fast 100 mph but the ride is better than anything on the water, and youl never get passed by yourself.

You have a Apache cat ?? ANACONDA Rob also has a Apache cat , did he talk about it ? I dont think he used it much, his uncle [my neighbor] said he thought someone put a Vodoo hex on Anchor Bay against his Big Cat !!! WHO WOULD DO THAT ??????? Not a member of the KOOL CAT Club !
Old 01-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Seen Anaconda a couple seasons ago on LSC, It looked good from a far, but does need work, theres been alot of talk about it on another post..........
Old 01-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 24degrees
Thanks much but that hull number doesn't make much sense?

"MCZ" is a State of Michigan issued H.I.N.

Last edited by Lee; 01-02-2008 at 12:53 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by h2oboater
m. nash, I read this Apache Cat post, you posted :
theres 2 in michigan, there 2 that were created for a div called interforce they were made for the police in dubi, one had a molded wind screen, one has a plexi window same as kid apache yep theres 3 or 4 of us fools, there not that fast 100 mph but the ride is better than anything on the water, and youl never get passed by yourself.

You have a Apache cat ?? ANACONDA Rob also has a Apache cat , did he talk about it ? I dont think he used it much, his uncle [my neighbor] said he thought someone put a Vodoo hex on Anchor Bay against his Big Cat !!! WHO WOULD DO THAT ??????? Not a member of the KOOL CAT Club !
ok so 3 guy stop buy my house asking questions about the anaconda, the one guy has for the last year has been trying to get me to sell my apache cat says he knows the boat, i aint selling for less than the sum of the parts, as with all boats buy HI sell LOW$ , Theres no voodoo hex i feel it runs the longest and best if it never leavs the shop, and theres not enough water in the lake, the bottom the props ouch! i was just told about this site, like always i thought the end of the world was E-bay,found the magnum there "all i need is some tastey waves and a cool buz" mark, thanks for the pictures and thanks for the thought,stop by the shop if in the area. as the anaconda progress will post news ,rob
Old 01-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by ironhead
ok so 3 guy stop buy my house asking questions about the anaconda, the one guy has for the last year has been trying to get me to sell my apache cat says he knows the boat, i aint selling for less than the sum of the parts, as with all boats buy HI sell LOW$ , Theres no voodoo hex i feel it runs the longest and best if it never leavs the shop, and theres not enough water in the lake, the bottom the props ouch! i was just told about this site, like always i thought the end of the world was E-bay,found the magnum there "all i need is some tastey waves and a cool buz" mark, thanks for the pictures and thanks for the thought,stop by the shop if in the area. as the anaconda progress will post news ,rob
Rob are you going to do the work on the hull ??? I miss the smell of resin in the morning. As Mr Ricky use to say REMBER WHEN !!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Anaconda?-ko-kat.jpg  
Old 01-05-2008, 03:36 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ironhead

Hey Rob......welcome!

Great boat with lots of history.........do you know the Magnum hull number by any chance?.......if it's a '75 it should be on the transom?

Thanks,
Aaron
Old 01-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Rob are you going to do the work on the hull ??? I miss the smell of resin in the morning. As Mr Ricky use to say REMBER WHEN !!!!!!!!
major flash back, keep the "dirt on the ground" just love that new boat smell. what ever happned to rickey, that litterary genius,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.