Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Magnum Marine
Short Circuit? >

Short Circuit?

Notices

Short Circuit?

Old 06-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

-----Jet,,,Am up to my eyeballs in work till next Monday (actually will be out of town). If you dont have Chucks info by then Ill make the trip down to his place and get it for you. Sorry for the delay.........Bill S
Old 06-25-2008, 12:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks

Great! I appreciate your help!!!!

Starboard engine is installed. Tabs, steering etc all installed. Interior rehab and wood work complete.... Cleaning as I go....Looking great!

Pics soon
Old 06-30-2008, 09:46 AM
Registered

-------Finally back from my Corvette show. Im beat. Sold three for just over $1.2 . If only they had been mine. Ill try to get by Chucks today or tomorrow........Bill S

-------P.S.,,,Stopped at Chucks and he is in Fla. until the 13th. I will have his E-mail by tonight though........Bill S

Last edited by olredalert; 07-04-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Registered

Question What is this

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Here is Chuck with on of his engines he built for this Mag back then.
Question,

In this photo of Chuck with the engine, what is the pump on the lower left side if facing engine I assume it is the sea pump (below engine driven fuel pump). Some photos I have show S/C to have this others do not why would you not have a sea pump installed...Is there a reason?.......

Last edited by JETFIXR; 07-04-2008 at 08:10 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

If it don't have that sea water pump it probably had #1 drives with the pump in the drive like Vixen had when I got her.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Registered

Angry Blowing the whistle!

OK, now I'm gonna let all on OSO know what has happened.

Now I realize that the sellers ( Hollie and Chris Majewski/Legends Performance LLC) have shorted us on this (sea pumps) as well......

This thread should be a WARNING to anyone looking at purchase of boats or parts from this company.......

Just to put all things on the table, Hollie sent us down the road with a NOTARIZED bill of sale stating that both engines were good and that all parts were there to complete the vessel. This confirms that this was not an as-is where is purchase. I personally fault myself for trusting them to follow through.
We have received numerous calls and emails from there former associates letting us know about other transactions gone bad. Further, a search online at the St Clair County (MI) clerk of courts confirmed my thoughts. It's a shame.....

I have yet to date received any parts and the cracked engines are/were self explanatory.

The "seller" will not offer any support whatsoever.....

S/C will be on the water as soon as 2 pumps arrive......

S/C today:
I guess even though we put alot more in her than we planned to be hosed out of, at least we saved her. In a way that makes at least a little sense, or so I tell myself......

Last edited by JETFIXR; 07-06-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

You wonder how some people can sleep at night !!! I hope you get some justice on this.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Not right

I agree with H2O,it not right for a person to do what they did...the man up of above will catch up with them...he always does. Bud
Old 07-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Registered

------The man up above will probably have his day but there are a few men down below that are working on these a$$ wipes too. Life isnt all that good for these miscreants right now!!!........Bill S
Old 07-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Registered

Today was the day!!!!!

Took S/C out, no leaks......Performs flawlessly and boy does it perform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wife loved it. I think we need an intercom though. Our ears are still ringing!

She's alive! Everything is perfect now.....

I'm glad the work is over

Thanks for all the help guys!

Quick Reply: Short Circuit?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.