What happend here? >

What happend here?

Notices

What happend here?

Old 07-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happend here?

I hope no one was hurt. A friend on mine was coming back from fishing and heard a loud crash, and took this pic of this mag that fell of the rack. is that Miss B Haven?
Attached Thumbnails What happend here?-mag.jpg  
Old 07-17-2009, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Geeeee, I wonder whose that is?

hmmmmm.

Jeff
Old 07-17-2009, 12:19 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

That Su*ks no matter who owns it!
Old 07-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast Shafts
That Su*ks no matter who owns it!
I wondered how long it would take before some of the pic's would get out, it's my Mag... The Miss B Haven lived up to her name, she didn't play nice with that 29' Mirage. The Mirage was a little to heavy for the beams and down they came. The Mirage broke the Mags windshield & got her nose a little bent out of shape. it's hard to hurt this old girl. The Mirage fell into the truck thats now junk, & the Mirage needed a good $$$$ face lift . This all happened on Memorial weekend, the Mirage has been repaired and is back on the water. The Mag is home now awaiting her nip & tuck that should start this fall. It's hard to knock out these well built boats.
Attached Thumbnails What happend here?-mag-crash6.jpg   What happend here?-mag-crash8.jpg   What happend here?-mag-crash2.jpg  

What happend here?-mag-crash5.jpg  

Last edited by h2oboater; 07-17-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Registered

Talking

Sorry h20, At least no one was hurt. Man that's good to see that is not major damage to either one, and they are repairable.
As for the truck it's a GM it was on borrowed time.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by edz586
I hope no one was hurt. A friend on mine was coming back from fishing and heard a loud crash, and took this pic of this mag that fell of the rack. is that Miss B Haven?
That's funny because the yellow caution tape in your picture did not get put up until the next day
Old 07-17-2009, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

A LITTLE TOO MUCH TAB IT TRIPPED AND STUFFED THE NOSE, thats why its always good to have a mechanical drive and tab indicator
Old 07-18-2009, 12:10 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by ironhead
A LITTLE TOO MUCH TAB IT TRIPPED AND STUFFED THE NOSE, thats why its always good to have a mechanical drive and tab indicator
I think it was that DAMN INPORTED STEEL,, just not TUFF n UFF.
Attached Thumbnails What happend here?-mag-crash1.jpg  
Old 07-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lee
That's funny because the yellow caution tape in your picture did not get put up until the next day
Ya B.S. maybe, plus the story was second hand from my friend who lives across the street form the marina. I wasn't there.
I meant no malice by my post nor was I laughing at the misfortune of others. My boat has been dropped and damaged by a rack storage high low operators and marinas and it sucks!

I knew should have posted a sworn affidavit.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by edz586
Ya B.S. maybe, plus the story was second hand from my friend who lives across the street form the marina. I wasn't there.
I meant no malice by my post nor was I laughing at the misfortune of others. My boat has been dropped and damaged by a rack storage high low operators and marinas and it sucks!

I knew should have posted a sworn affidavit.
It's no big deal, this Mag has lots of history & this is just one more chapter. Dose your friend across from the marina have a Formula ? If so there my neighbors, we all heard the crash !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.