Instrament panal replacement >

Instrament panal replacement

Notices

Instrament panal replacement

Old 12-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Instrament panal replacement

I am just about done with a light restro to a 72 27ft sport I ended up getting from my fathers estate. Fellow Magnum lovers this is 100% original, 260 hrs. on the 350flv 270T volvo outdrives with factory tilt/trim. Black hull white deck gold stripe. new zebra wood deck insert. interior new teak redone. I need to replace the instrument wood grain insert . The orignal was modified to take a modern tack cluster. If i can find a replacement great. The boat was based at Links Landing in the lake of the ozarks in the 70,s and early 80's. My Dad was the original owner and the boat was stored properly with anti freese. After rebuilding the carbs it fired right up. Thanks for your help. Thanks again for your help also Bud.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Would love to see pics!!
Old 12-27-2012, 06:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 151 Likes on 77 Posts

LM,

You could probabely replicate (on your own much quicker and better) than holding out for an original,.....Ian just did a fabulous job on his.........Welcome to the site!
Old 12-27-2012, 06:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I have photos that he sent me ,but they are mis-placed. It is Hull # 228,sold to W.E.Sims Terra Haute Ind.9/22/72.I will post photos when John sends them to me. I will see the boat in the next week or two,that was what he and I discussed,and will get more photos. Bud
Old 12-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Pristine 72 Sport

Ok guys here are photos on the pristine 72 Magnum Sport located in my back yard.Will get photos when John and I visit. Bud
Attached Thumbnails Instrament panal replacement-boat-pic-1.jpg   Instrament panal replacement-boat-pic-2.jpg