Notices

Magnum Sedan

Old 09-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magnum Sedan

I am interested selling my 1970 Magnum Sedan to a person who will hopefully care for her as much as I have. I have owned her for over 30 years and she has been very well maintained. She is fitted with a pair of 355 cu. in. Chevy small blocks and swapped out the volvo drives with brand new bravo ones in 2008. She was totally and completely restored in 94 and was re-powered in 2010. less then 10 hours on new intakes and carbs, sea water pumps, circulator pumps, thermostat housing, fuel pumps, and valve covers. Gill offshore exhaust with SS risers has been totally boiled, re machined, and powder coated. This boat has not been beat up or abused in any way shape or form. She will cruse at 40-45 mph and is a turn key operation. Take care of her and she'll take care of you. 2008 aluminum I beam triple axle trailer with new breaks and rubber at delivery. asking 35k Wont be disappointed.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Registered

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507611[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]507612[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]507613[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Magnum Sedan-image.jpg   Magnum Sedan-image.jpg   Magnum Sedan-image.jpg  

Old 09-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Very NICE!!! Your Mis Behave sure looks much better than my Miss B Haven.
Attached Thumbnails Magnum Sedan-mag-sedan-miss-b.jpg  
Old 09-07-2013, 05:16 AM
Registered

Well mine hasn't fallen off a rickety old rack yet. I believe I spoke to the owner of your Misbhaven a few years ago. I think it's great that two sedans from the same era have been blessed with the same name. My dad bought this boat in 1980. Him and his friends sat at the table for nights surching for a name. I still have all the papers with all the names they wrote down. I thought they where all nuts. I was 22 at that time ans all I wanted to do was take a chain saw to the deck and make it a sport. LOL. !!!What I didn't know!!!
a few years later now married and a new baby on the way, I bought her. I cannot begin to tell you what a time it's been keeping her just the way she is. Sure I lowered the windshield, and fixed her up a bit, but its the fun and overnighters I've enjoyed with the sedan. I hope when your done with fixing her up you have the same.

Last edited by jtilt; 09-07-2013 at 05:29 AM.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:23 AM
Registered

BTW. I have a few more photos on the Classic offshore forum. And I just noticed even my VHF antena is in the same spot. What a trip.

Last edited by jtilt; 09-07-2013 at 05:26 AM.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You have one beautiful Sedan, and I hope you get it sold. Bud

Last edited by mr vinyl; 09-07-2013 at 09:32 PM. Reason: inapproiate
Old 09-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

----Bud,,,Why do you feel it necessary to talk about "your" idea of values in both of Jtilts posts??? Personally, I think its kind of rude........Bill S
Old 09-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Did not want to come off being rude...not my style. I hope he gets it sold.
However the market is not there...Sorry Bud
Old 09-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 9 Posts

awesome looking boat.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Registered

First thanks for sticking up for my Sedan, And I guess there may not be a market for my boat at this price.

But let's take another approach and ask a professional.

Hello Bud, I just purchased a Magnum Sedan and am in the need of some restoration work. The engines are a little tired and not sure of the gas tanks and I think the floor above the tanks needs to be replaced. I also have the Volvo drives with a removable pin to change the trim angle. The interior is not completely in tact and needs to be replaced. I have attached a few photos of a sister Sedan and would like to know I rough cost and timeframe to duplicate.

OK. Lets stop there, because it already out of control. I'm not trying to be an Ass !!! And just trying to put it in prospective. All I'm hoping is that there's a prospective buyer out there that would love to own my boat and do a few items that he's glad to do. I love to take on a project and unfortunately is how it would have to happen for me. I just believe there's a person out there that can afford the enjoyment without the work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.